1. Joined
    29 May '07
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 06:57
    I think it would be a good idea to be able to challenge a player.
    But, if the player being challenged is already playing at his max limit.
    Then, it would be good to put it on queue.
    So that once the player is thru with his games, then they can proceed on the next challenge.
  2. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 07:36
    Originally posted by bongxki
    Then, it would be good to put it on queue.
    So that once the player is thru with his games, then they can proceed on the next challenge.

You can already do that: Click on the player--profile links--challange player.

You can actually add your friends to your buddy list so that that they are never turned down a game not matter what your setting is: My home--My buddies--Add player to My Buddy List

...it would be good to put it on queue.

RHP does not automatically queue, as far as I know, but your buddy list would serve a similar purpose.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 08:041 edit
    Originally posted by kenan

You can actually add your friends to your buddy list so that that they are never turned down a game not matter what your setting is: My home--My buddies--Add player to My Buddy List
    [/b]
    No non-sub member can play more than 6 games. They will be turned down automatically. A challenge queue would be nice!

One can always use the buddy list, but it is not queueable. A queue is a 'first challenged, first played'-list.

I find this queue-idea a very interesting idea! It is useful primarily for the non-subs.
  4. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 08:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No non-sub member can play more than 6 games.
    😠
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '07 10:221 edit
    Originally posted by kenan
    😠
    Yes, I know. The limit of only 6 games at the same time doesn't feel good for any non-sub. I felt the same too, at those times I wasn't a sub, but I solved that problem at got a nice yellow star for free. 😏
  6. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    21 Jul '07 03:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes, I know. The limit of only 6 games at the same time doesn't feel good for any non-sub. I felt the same too, at those times I wasn't a sub, but I solved that problem at got a nice yellow star for free. 😏
    HOW DID YOU GET IT FOR FREE???????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree