can one block the display of opponents rating?

can one block the display of opponents rating?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
28 Oct 09

hi is there a provision which may afford us the opportunity to block the display of our opponents rating. sometimes it can be a psychological hindrance as we may give undue consideration to the rating rather than the board, i was just wondering if such a provision existed, if not, is it possible to incorporate this is some way - kind regards Robbie.

Moves
28 Oct 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
hi is there a provision which may afford us the opportunity to block the display of our opponents rating. sometimes it can be a psychological hindrance as we may give undue consideration to the rating rather than the board, i was just wondering if such a provision existed, if not, is it possible to incorporate this is some way - kind regards Robbie.
treat every opponent like they're better than you and take your time to seek the best possible move in your eyes and you won't have a problem.

rc

Moves
29 Oct 09

Originally posted by trev33
treat every opponent like they're better than you and take your time to seek the best possible move in your eyes and you won't have a problem.
actually trev i treat their moves with contempt! especially the brilliant ones. i just thought that it would be a nice feature 🙂