C++ errors on the site?

C++ errors on the site?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
11 Aug 05

Of late, when I visit RHP, I get C++ visual errors, a window simply pops up saying there is a C++ runtime error, while it's annoying, the site runs just fine. Is this the site, or is it me?

d

Moves
11 Aug 05

Originally posted by DeadBeSwallowed
Of late, when I visit RHP, I get C++ visual errors, a window simply pops up saying there is a C++ runtime error, while it's annoying, the site runs just fine. Is this the site, or is it me?
Perhaps it's all that spyware I'm running on your computer...

D

Moves
11 Aug 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Perhaps it's all that spyware I'm running on your computer...
RIGHT

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
11 Aug 05

Just you.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
12 Aug 05

It's probably your browser, as far as your computer is concerned that is what is running, This site doen't appear to use Java or any client based executables apart from Javascript which is something interpreted by your browser. The problem is on your machine.

Behind ur screen

Moves
12 Aug 05

I think it's just you. What OS do you use?