Ban this set-piece challenge prank

Ban this set-piece challenge prank

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

London

Moves
15 May 06

I think that, now that it has been observed and described in the Help forum, the abuse described here should be outlawed ASAP: Thread 43017

To sum up the scenario: Player A sends Player B a set-piece challenge where A is to move first and can get checkmate in 1. Before Player B can delete the challenge (before B even sees it!), Player A moves and wins. This does not affect either player's rating, but does affect win/loss stats.

At the least, this should be outlawed in the TOS; ideally it should be coded against (the system should delete any challenge which is won by the challenger's first move.)

F

Moves
15 May 06
1 edit

A agree.

And until he's banned I have put him on my ignore list. I'm now protected and safe from such a low-life.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by RolandYoung

To sum up the scenario: Player A sends Player B a set-piece challenge where A is to move first and can get checkmate in 1. Before Player B can delete the challenge (before B even sees it!), Player A moves and wins. This does not affect either player's rating, but does affect win/loss stats.
No it doesn't affect win/lose stats. No set piece games do.