Attachments to the PMs

Attachments to the PMs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
09 Mar 08

When we're sending a PM, can we also send an attachment like a photo or some other file?

k

Moves
10 Mar 08

Originally posted by kenan
When we're sending a PM, can we also send an attachment like a photo or some other file?
I guess nobody is interested in this. 🙂

to

Moves
10 Mar 08

Originally posted by kenan
I guess nobody is interested in this. 🙂
It's not a bad I idea... I suppose... but why not just use an email account? Everyone's got one to set up an RHP account, and if you're exchanging att's you're going to know the person pretty well so you wouldn't mind giving them your address. Also, I'd bet there'd be a massive load on the (nice shiny new) server.

Sorry; but doesn't work for me.

k

Moves
10 Mar 08

Originally posted by the one00
It's not a bad I idea... I suppose... but why not just use an email account? Everyone's got one to set up an RHP account, and if you're exchanging att's you're going to know the person pretty well so you wouldn't mind giving them your address. Also, I'd bet there'd be a massive load on the (nice shiny new) server.

Sorry; but doesn't work for me.
Of course I do not mind giving my address at all. Sometime it is nice to see insert a picture or two to a message to make it nicer.

But I can live without it for sure. 🙂