Acceptance of open invites

Acceptance of open invites

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Nov 04

In the invites section you can restrict the rating of acceptors - is there some way it can include pawnstars / members only. After several "unpleasant" experiences, I would like to have the choice of playing with members who have 'joined' RHP and are, I assume, serious and not a freebie who is just messing around

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Nov 04

Originally posted by MartinS
In the invites section you can restrict the rating of acceptors - is there some way it can include pawnstars / members only. After several "unpleasant" experiences, I would like to have the choice of playing with members who have 'joined' RHP and are, I assume, serious and not a freebie who is just messing around
Name the game 'Subscribers only' and delete any acceptances that come from non-subscribers.

I don't think there is an auto filter for this, and I don't see Ruzz implementing one either, even though I think its a good idea. I just think that Ruzz likes newbies playing with established subscribers, and with an auto filter, that might not happen as much.

D

m
Moo

UK

Moves
16 Nov 04

I think that if you include any kind of rating banding it will exclude provisionals, so you would remove any chance of really new members taking your game.

I guess that doesn't really help with long-term people that stop using the site though.