Ability to Rec Your Own Posts Multiple Times

Ability to Rec Your Own Posts Multiple Times

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
13 Sep 05

Think about it. Rec whoring posts will cease and everyone will soon know who the shallow a**holes are.

d

Moves
13 Sep 05

No one really cares about recs and I call on everyone who agrees to show their support for my position in the customary way...

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
13 Sep 05

Originally posted by dottewell
No one really cares about recs and I call on everyone who agrees to show their support for my position in the customary way...
Would the loss of these types of posts be such a bad thing?

d

Moves
13 Sep 05
1 edit

"Why does this type of post cause me so much offence?" is the question I think you should be asking yourself (or perhaps a counsellor).

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
14 Sep 05

Originally posted by ivangrice
Would the loss of these types of posts be such a bad thing?
They're a form of entertainment, at least when they're mildly witty like this one. So the answer is yes.

N

Moves
14 Sep 05

u know, it would be much more nicer if u can see who recommended your remarks in forums.

How about that?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
14 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nicolaas
u know, it would be much more nicer if u can see who recommended your remarks in forums.

How about that?
You know it would be much much more nicer if you actually stop using stupid abbreviations.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
14 Sep 05

Especially NZ?

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
14 Sep 05

"Why does this type of post cause me so much offence?" is the question I think you should be asking yourself (or perhaps a counsellor).
Hmm. You think my point of view requires the services of a counsellor. Why would that be?

d

Moves
14 Sep 05
1 edit

Hmm. You think my point of view requires the services of a counsellor. Why would that be?
Because if you don't like such posts then just ignore them! It's not worth getting bothered about in the slightest.

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
15 Sep 05

Because if you don't like such posts then just ignore them! It's not worth getting bothered about in the slightest.
And *that* requires the services of a counsellor? I'm failing to connect with you on a profound level here...and you're not even American.

d

Moves
15 Sep 05

And *that* requires the services of a counsellor? I'm failing to connect with you on a profound level here...and you're not even American.
Frankly, yes. It is only a short step from getting het up about recs to doing a full-blown "Falling Down".

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
15 Sep 05

Frankly, yes. It is only a short step from getting het up about recs to doing a full-blown "Falling Down".
In your opinion.

d

Moves
15 Sep 05

Yes. But then I have been a counsellor for the past 15 years.

d

Moves
15 Sep 05

Yes. But then I have been a counsellor for the past 15 years.
Actually just checked my CV and apparently I haven't.