A speech bubble that says

A speech bubble that says "check"

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
07 Apr 05

It would be good to have a speech bubble above the board that says "check" when you get into check.

I find it frustrating to spend 5 mins analysing future moves only to find the board page reloaded with a couple of pink squares on it!!

I know I should realise staright away, but some of us aren't that observant.

The RudeΒ©

who knows?

Moves
08 Apr 05

Indeed there's already a box which says :Game state:in progress,Game state:draw offered,Game state:check.

CS

Moves
08 Apr 05
2 edits

Originally posted by Ravello
Indeed there's already a box which says :Game state:in progress,Game state:draw offered,Game state:check.
Yes, be sure to look at it before you move, invigorate... πŸ™‚

h

Moves
08 Apr 05

Originally posted by invigorate
It would be good to have a speech bubble above the board that says "check" when you get into check.

I find it frustrating to spend 5 mins analysing future moves only to find the board page reloaded with a couple of pink squares on it!!

Hey, want to have a game?

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
08 Apr 05

Originally posted by invigorate

I reckon a .wav file would be more fun! πŸ˜‰

o
El Freak0

NW GD Ohio

Moves
08 Apr 05

Originally posted by Exy
I reckon a .wav file would be more fun! πŸ˜‰
Indeed... with the option of recording your own selection of vulgar and offensive taunts.

Check, beotch. Que fantastico!