A flag when you progress in Tournaments

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
27 Mar 05

I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
27 Mar 05

There, your first 'rec'. I totally agree with this one. I want to see in which tournament I am hanging on and in which one I have checked out already.

g
The man himself

Totally lost

Moves
27 Mar 05

I like this idea.

A "tournaments I'm still in" tab

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
27 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by mikenay

A checkered flag offcourse...!!

m
That would be me

Behind the couch

Moves
30 Mar 05

Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...

Q
Tovenaar

Dieren

Moves
31 Mar 05

I think it would be good for managing game numbers if the My Tournaments page had some way of telling you when you were going to progress into the next round of a tournament. I've forgotten which tournaments I've been knocked out of and which I'm due some new games in and it takes a while to check manually.
good idea!

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
31 Mar 05

Gets a rec.

m

Moves
31 Mar 05

Originally posted by malinga
Good idea Mike. Rec'd.
Course it's similar to something I've seen asked for a few times... the ability to archive tournaments off your 'my tournaments' page when you have been knocked out...
That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
31 Mar 05

That'd be a neat way of achieving the same result. I guess there's no such thing as an original idea!
http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19282

D