4th Dimension (Who dares not to respect it?)

4th Dimension (Who dares not to respect it?)

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H

Moves
24 Aug 05

Why does the time references on "www.chessatwork" be in a little strange order ?

H

Moves
24 Aug 05

Originally posted by Harrier99
Why does the time references on "www.chessatwork" be in a little strange order ?
"Grrr" - to quote a little friend. Seems that the site has changed in the time I notice this to posting message. (less than 24 hours)

Wish I got the same quick responce (or any responce) when I asked Microsoft why there are more Registry Keys than Files on my computer.

H

Moves
24 Aug 05
1 edit

"Grrr" - to quote a little friend. Seems that the site has changed in the time I notice this to posting message. (less than 24 hours)

Wish I got the same quick responce (or any responce) when I asked Microsoft why there are more Registry Keys than Files on my computer.
VERY silly people in this world ... In my profile set to location UK so why is the time and date not displayed to this standard.
Time and date format keeps changing (Standard should not really change they should be improved and if the original standard was good it would still work with extra refinements made later).

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
25 Aug 05

You can't be serious! You asked M$ a question? What were you thinking?

i
Deracinated

Sydney

Moves
26 Aug 05

Why do your written English be garbled hard read?

H

Moves
28 Aug 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
You can't be serious! You asked M$ a question? What were you thinking?
Well in the 1980's I think Bill and asked me around to his (parents?) house called himself William then William G*A*. Perhaps I will fill in some of the missing wildcards in the surname he used then ? (I hope he really is sorting out my Operating system for me (not stuffing his face with Mars bars (getting fat) and not looking to see if the igredients a listed (leave alone understanding them!))

Behind ur screen

Moves
30 Aug 05

Well in the 1980's I think Bill and asked me around to his (parents?) house called himself William then William G*A*. Perhaps I will fill in some of the missing wildcards in the surname he used then ? (I hope he really is sorting out my Operating system for me (not stuffing his face with Mars bars (getting fat) and not looking to see if the igredients a listed (leave alone understanding them!))
Whattt ??? Is that English?

H

Moves
20 Oct 05

Originally posted by acastano
Whattt ??? Is that English?
Yes, where are you from, or which part of the statement do you disagree with or not understand? (I cannot say I really personally know Bill so perhaps he is really a very nice person who spends a lot of time gardening!)

SN
Pimp of the elves

San Diego, CA

Moves
21 Oct 05

Hmmm, I not sure I can even count all the errors in this.
-Should be a comma after '1980's'
-"I think Bill" You think Bill what? This is a fragment with no object.
-"asked me around to his house" over to his house? "around" doesn't belong here at all.
-"then ?" were you asking a question or making a statement? There should be a period there and no space between the word and punctuation.
-The entire last sentence is in parenthesis then another set or parenthesis inside of those. That's wrong on so many levels that I don't even want to touch it.
-operating system should not be capitalized. It's not a proper noun.
-"igredients" I sure hope my food doesn't have any igredients in them. I'm not sure what they are, but they don't sound good.
-"a listed" What is that supposed to mean?

Awww, I'm tired of this. There's just too much wrong with this and surely a few of my opponents have moved by now.

H

Moves
24 Oct 05

Originally posted by Saint Nick
Hmmm, I not sure I can even count all the errors in this.
-Should be a comma after '1980's'
-"I think Bill" You think Bill what? This is a fragment with no object.
-"asked me around to his house" over to his house? "around" doesn't belong here at all.
-"then ?" were you asking a question or making a statement? There should be a period ther ...[text shortened]... this. There's just too much wrong with this and surely a few of my opponents have moved by now.
Yes, good points, my english is not the best as you can tell. Perhaps, I wish you would use a database at Xmas because then I might get what I want (if I am good!). Thanks for pointing out the errors I like it when people do this as it helps us all learn. I wish someone would install a spell and grammer checker to this web site ! ! !.