1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 01:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why Do they have different shapes and sizes? Not logical. That alone tells me that they will be something else. Any good alien would give some thought to efficiency and not build differently designed crafts.
    UFOs and aliens are not the same thing.
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 04:54
    @wildgrass said
    UFOs and aliens are not the same thing.
    Are you saying that the US has classified propulsion systems and other esoteric tech that they hide in Area 51, therefore just because a craft behaves in an unusual way defying the laws of physics as is commonly understood, does not always indicate an Alien origin? Is that what you're saying?? Are you really saying that these unidentified craft are gasp horror, made in the US of A??? Or the remnants of Nazi occult research????

METAL BRAINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 12:40
    @kmax87 said
    Its like saying why aren't cars all shaped like Ferrari's?

Are you saying all UFOs are designed to do exactly the same task?
    I am saying that, like our diff countries create diff shapes, it would follow that diff worlds out there would create diff shapes.

SO, that would mean that many different species, evidenced by the world 🗺 many different shapes hovering, are coming at us at the same time. Is that a logical assumption? I say that that is VERY unlikely. Sorry son house, I did not make that clear before.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Jun '21 12:42
    @ogb said
    huh?
    Dont get her started!!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 16:26
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't know if you heard an alternate explain, the idea that UFO's are not alien, but time travelers from our future.

All of those explains are BS in my opinion.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jun '21 18:10
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Don't know if you heard an alternate explain, the idea that UFO's are not alien, but time travelers from our future.

I guess anything not evidentiary (demonstrative evidence) is simply worthless statements. One could say they are large seashells from Uranus....same believability as anything!
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Jun '21 09:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Since "UFO" is a term that fits all unidentified flying objects, it stands to reason that different shapes are to be found.

Some of those objects which lost their status due to having been identified, tunred out to be of quite different origin, so of course there is no "Alien Master Race" which sends objects to Erath, which are the sole ones being put under the header "UFO".

Even if alien spaceships were being photographed, they need not be from the same alien race...as was pointed out before.

So to make a long story short: Since UFO is a term alike to flotsam it would be highly suspicious if they all had the same shape.
  8. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Jun '21 04:12
    @Ponderable
    Here's my theory:
    Some UFO's are from short aliens; some are from tall aliens; some are made for abducting people; some for abducting cows; some for abducting rabbits; and some are just made for going fast and having fun.
  9. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    15 Jun '21 13:24
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

Man...I want a hit of THAT!
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    15 Jun '21 13:26
    @bunnyknight said
    @Ponderable
    Here's my theory:
    Some UFO's are from short aliens; some are from tall aliens; some are made for abducting people; some for abducting cows; some for abducting rabbits; and some are just made for going fast and having fun.
    Yup. Some are space aliens. Some are ancient aliens. Some are illegal aliens.
    Then, there are the regular aliens.

It's scienterrific! (takes another toke, cough, toke, cough-cough)...
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Jun '21 22:401 edit
    @kmax87 said
    Are you saying that the US has classified propulsion systems and other esoteric tech that they hide in Area 51, therefore just because a craft behaves in an unusual way defying the laws of physics as is commonly understood, does not always indicate an Alien origin? Is that what you're saying?? Are you really saying that these unidentified craft are gasp horror, made in the US of A??? Or the remnants of Nazi occult research????

METAL BRAINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know what they are, but aliens is an illogical equation. It could be a hundred different things. Nazi occult research is a long shot guess but a sentient alien spacecraft would be even less likely. Until more info emerges it's just a UFO. I'm surprised no one's yet imaged one up close. If I were abducted I'd bring my phone with me.
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 15:13
    @wildgrass said
    I don't know what they are, but aliens is an illogical equation. It could be a hundred different things. Nazi occult research is a long shot guess but a sentient alien spacecraft would be even less likely. Until more info emerges it's just a UFO. I'm surprised no one's yet imaged one up close. If I were abducted I'd bring my phone with me.
    If I were abducted, I'd bring my phone, too. And some weed.

Oh, and a lighter!
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 17:27
    @liljo said
    If I were abducted, I'd bring my phone, too. And some weed.

Oh, and a lighter!
    Have you ever seen Scent of A Woman.... on weed?
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    16 Jun '21 23:15
    @wildgrass said
    Have you ever seen Scent of A Woman.... on weed?
    Yes, I've seen the movie.

The rest goes without saying!
    😆
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 13:521 edit
    @liljo said
    Yes, I've seen the movie.

The rest goes without saying!
    😆
    Have you ever seen this movie?

YouTube?t=13

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree