Have you ever seen this movie?

https://youtu.be/j0B7bzP-Gog?t=13
    Lol!
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 16:42
    @kmax87 said
    Its like saying why aren't cars all shaped like Ferrari's?

Are you saying all UFOs are designed to do exactly the same task?
    Of course not. Some are designed to measure the cloud cover, some are designed to beat the Russki jets, some are just burning up in the atmosphere, some don't even exist except as a lens flare, and only one was designed to subjugate you puny hairless monke...

Sorry, please disregard that last one, fellow normal human creatures. There is definitely not a Gray craft in secret orbit about to wipe you out all by itself. Oh no, definitely not, I swear it on all three of my brood-mothers' heads.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 16:44
    @bunnyknight said
    @Ponderable
    Here's my theory:
    Some UFO's are from short aliens; some are from tall aliens; some are made for abducting people; some for abducting cows; some for abducting rabbits; and some are just made for going fast and having fun.
    Is that you, Zaphod?
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 21:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why Do they have different shapes and sizes? Not logical. That alone tells me that they will be something else. Any good alien would give some thought to efficiency and not build differently designed crafts.
    Perhaps hyperspace travel places no strictures on the precise shape of the warp-capable craft, leaving aliens free to let their own sense of aesthetics roam where it may.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree