Weird

Standard memberThequ1ck
Science 18 Oct '12 05:47
  1. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 05:47
    I posted this in spirituality and nobody gave a hoot.

It regards the finding of what is suspected to be a navigation device in one
    of the tunnels of the pyramids. Thing is the emerald tablets pointed to it's
    precise location.

Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built Each to the other is the Keystone;
    each the gateway that leads into life. Follow the Key I leave behind me. Seek and the doorway to Life shall be thine.
    Seek thou in my pyramid, deep in the passage that ends in a wall. Use thou the Key of the Seven, and open to thee the pathway will fall

http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Hermetism/The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf.

What he found were three objects:

1) A rough stone sphere
    2) A small two pronged hook made out of some kind of metal
    3) A 12 centimeter long piece of cedar wood with notches cut into it

http://www.gizapyramid.com/hidden2.htm

This is really doing my head in.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 10:04
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck

precise location.

Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built Each to the other is the Keystone;
    each the ga ...[text shortened]... es cut into it

There's worse things than dying in spirituality/ then again the fact that most of these guys dont give a rats about the pyramids .... err.. voice box fading.....and .....out
  3. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 14:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    There's worse things than dying in spirituality/ then again the fact that most of these guys dont give a rats about the pyramids .... err.. voice box fading.....and .....out
    In all fairness the science forum can be just as blinkered. The emphasis is on the hard sciences. Mostly Physics and Maths. There's a lot more to science than that, including it's history.

The pyramids are fascinating in respect to the sciences they used at the time, their
    construction and their purpose (which still remains unknown).

Below is a link to a fascinating article which relates the physicality of the pyramids
    not to the stars but to the inner planets. I would be interested to see if anyone can
    poke holes in it.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/cliveross.htm
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Oct '12 21:32
    In all fairness the science forum can be just as blinkered. The emphasis is on the hard sciences. Mostly Physics and Maths. There's a lot more to science than that, including it's history.

The pyramids are fascinating in respect to the sciences they used at the time, their

Below is a link ...[text shortened]... interested to see if anyone can
    poke holes in it.

apparently it was a spiritual initiation enhancing device. I got a book on it.
    Could be wrong, but at least some are trying. It definately was not just a burial chamber for kings
  5. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 10:382 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    apparently it was a spiritual initiation enhancing device. I got a book on it.
    Could be wrong, but at least some are trying. It definately was not just a burial chamber for kings
    Do you have a link?

Surely a spiritual initiation device would employ symbols and markings?

What of the strange structure of the interior?

Whatever the purpose of the pyramids, it is clear the Egyptians had a good
    understanding of astronomy and knew the Earth was round some thousand years
    before the Christians. Where did this knowledge come from and where did it go?

The Emerald tablets talk of astroprojection, alien cultures, an alien invasion and
    Toth's spaceship, supposedly buried and to be used to defeat the aliens.

Although the tablets authenticity is questionable the things it speaks of are hundreds
    of years ahead of their time even at a conservative estimate.

What got me was the tablets referencing a chamber that ends in a wall, how did
    they know this as it took the build of a robot for us to discover it. Just coincidence??
  6. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    28 Oct '12 13:33
    I love this kind of stuff. Do you have any other things like this I can read up on?
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Oct '12 03:19

precise location.

I'll cast a hold spell on you and do double damage with my +3 sword.
  8. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 08:54
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'll cast a hold spell on you and do double damage with my +3 sword.
    Your hold spell requires both hands 😲
  9. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    31 Oct '12 11:20

precise location.

couldn't the metal just be silver
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Nov '12 03:152 edits

Below is a link ...[text shortened]... interested to see if anyone can
    poke holes in it.

Reading a lot into what may be nothing. For instance, the Orion belt thing, the center star is not perfectly aligned but offset. It's a real stretch to include that one.
    It seems to me to be a lot of tea reading which is exactly how it will remain until and if ever they find further evidence of advanced astronomy. No indication of any kind of telescope has ever shown up in any cartouche drawings of any Egyptian era.

It would have to be further supposed that aliens came down and gave them the knowledge of the solar system and further helped them build the pyramids.

I can't imagine anything more than an alien visitor giving knowledge of the planets and to top that, help them build the pyramids. Right. It could happen. In an alternate universe I suppose.
  11. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    03 Nov '12 03:346 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Reading a lot into what may be nothing. For instance, the Orion belt thing, the center star is not perfectly aligned but offset. It's a real stretch to include that one.
    It seems to me to be a lot of tea reading which is exactly how it will remain until and if ever they find further evidence of advanced astronomy. No indication of any kind of telescope ha hat, help them build the pyramids. Right. It could happen. In an alternate universe I suppose.
    Well yeah, I checked into that.
    It turns out they found a navigation device similar to a Celtic cross in the tunnel
    that ends in a wall.
    Some dude actually managed to patent the Celtic cross from it.

I don't buy into it though, reckon the inner planets model is more likely.

Also, how many logs do you think it took to roll them stones? But no evidence of
    logs has been found. Weird!
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 11:51
    Do you have a link?

Surely a spiritual initiation device would employ symbols and markings?

What of the strange structure of the interior?

Whatever the purpose of the pyramids, it is clear the Egyptians had a good
    understanding of astronomy and knew the Earth was round some thousand years
    before the Christians. Where did this knowledge come from ...[text shortened]... w did
    they know this as it took the build of a robot for us to discover it. Just coincidence??
    "Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are", Bob Frissell
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 23:22
    Your hold spell requires both hands 😲
    sword of dancing

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree