1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 01:38
    @eladar said
    Why get a vaccine when you could just take care of yourself, including watching your weight.
    Why wear pants?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 04:011 edit
    @wildgrass said
    HCQ is highly poisonous. At doses that might suppress virus replication, the effects are quite likely a lot more toxic than a vaccine (although I haven't seen studies proving HCQ effectiveness). I don't think over the counter is a good idea.

Why are you so afraid of the vaccine? There's nothing in it that is inherently dangerous.
    That is complete BS!

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.

HCQ has been proven relatively safe after about 70 years of use. It is available over the counter in malaria prone countries for a very long time and the FDA considers HCQ safer than Tylenol.

Your misinformation is poisonous. You have been reading too much propaganda put out by big pharma through left wing rags. Over the counter is the norm in many countries and nobody is poisoning themselves with it. The study published in the Lancet contained fraudulent data and was retracted long ago. STOP EXPRESSING AN OPINION BASED ON A RETRACTED STUDY FULL OF FRAUDULENT DATA!

https://drstevenhatfill.com/open-letter-to-america/
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 20:26
    @metal-brain said
    That is complete BS!

Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.

HCQ has been proven relatively safe after about 70 years of use. It is available over the counter in malaria prone countries for a very long time and the FDA considers HCQ safer than Tylenol.

You ...[text shortened]... ON A RETRACTED STUDY FULL OF FRAUDULENT DATA!

Malaria is a blood parasite. Choroquine and hydroxycloroquine definitely works to treat malaria. It is also toxic above 2 umol/L and lethal above 140.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 02:06
    @wildgrass said
    Malaria is a blood parasite. Choroquine and hydroxycloroquine definitely works to treat malaria. It is also toxic above 2 umol/L and lethal above 140.
    I am not talking about Choroquine. That is another tactic to mislead people. Trying to lump the two together is another fraudulent way to smear HCQ.

Tylenol is toxic in high doses too. So is aspirin, yet they are sold over the counter. Are you done trying to smear HCQ? I suggest you get back to reality. Hatfill was the victim of a witch hunt. Then Mueller had to blame the anthrax incident on someone else to protect the real anthrax mailer. That was Ivins. Guess what he died from?
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 14:14
    @metal-brain said
    I am not talking about Choroquine. That is another tactic to mislead people. Trying to lump the two together is another fraudulent way to smear HCQ.

Tylenol is toxic in high doses too. So is aspirin, yet they are sold over the counter. Are you done trying to smear HCQ? I suggest you get back to reality. Hatfill was the victim of a witch hunt. Then Mueller had to blame ...[text shortened]... ncident on someone else to protect the real anthrax mailer. That was Ivins. Guess what he died from?
    You brought up malaria.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 23:02
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah, ANYTHING to distract people from taking the KNOWN cure/preventative.
    It's called the VACCINE and all your mewling and puking misinformation is doing is making YOU partially responsible for covid DEATHS.

And OF COURSE you will deny deny deny.

TOO FRIGGING LATE BUDDY.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 01:11
    @wildgrass said
    You brought up malaria.
    You brought up Choroquine, not me.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 21:42
    @Metal-Brain
    You need to get vaxxed. PERIOD. BOTTOM line.

THAT is how you do civic duty, not mewling and crying about toxicity and the like when it has been proven a hundred times over the toxicity is so low as to not even be worth much as a real risk.

But OF COURSE for wingnuts like you, you will UNDOUBTEDLY find yet another Ultrarightwingnutjob site they THINK refutes the science.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 23:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You need to get vaxxed. PERIOD. BOTTOM line.

THAT is how you do civic duty, not mewling and crying about toxicity and the like when it has been proven a hundred times over the toxicity is so low as to not even be worth much as a real risk.

But OF COURSE for wingnuts like you, you will UNDOUBTEDLY find yet another Ultrarightwingnutjob site they THINK refutes the science.
    I had Covid already so I have immunity.
    I do not need to get vaxxed.

You are in the covid cult and you need deprogramming. You are not thinking logically.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '21 17:00
    @Metal-Brain
    You still need the shot, I don't suppose you looked at the issue of DELTA.

No, you are superman, Delta would have ZERO effect, it wouldn't DARE.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Sep '21 19:26
    @metal-brain said
    You brought up Choroquine, not me.
    You brought up malaria so that seemed relevant.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 01:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You still need the shot, I don't suppose you looked at the issue of DELTA.

No, you are superman, Delta would have ZERO effect, it wouldn't DARE.
    No I don't. You are spreading misinformation. The CDC is lying and you are foolish for believing them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-makary-says-natural-immunity-is-more-effective-then-vaccine-immunity/ar-AAMX3sM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-27/previous-covid-prevents-delta-infection-better-than-pfizer-shot

The CDC are known liars. STOP BELIEVING KNOWN LIARS!
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 01:13
    @wildgrass said
    You brought up malaria so that seemed relevant.
    I brought up malaria, not chloroquine.

Stop pretending chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are the same thing. You are deliberately misleading people. You should be ashamed!

14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 01:18
    @metal-brain said
    I brought up malaria, not chloroquine.

Stop pretending chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are the same thing. You are deliberately misleading people. You should be ashamed!

Huh? I didn't write they are same thing. They are derivatives and they are both used to treat malaria. They have the same mechanism-of-action.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 05:03
    @wildgrass said
    Huh? I didn't write they are same thing. They are derivatives and they are both used to treat malaria. They have the same mechanism-of-action.
    Then stop digressing into irrelevant drugs to our discussion.
    You are intentionally trying to mislead people by doing that and you know it.
    STOP IT!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree