1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '21 18:131 edit
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/04/kff-poll-coronavirus-vaccine-unvaccinated-americans/
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 16:501 edit
    @sonhouse

You will find a similar opinion voiced by the UK govt (ONS) who declare on their web site something in the order of 1300 deaths this year from c19 vaccines; You will find similar information on the cdc web site who operate the Vaers tracking system which appears to be reporting 612,386 deaths from the vaccines?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '21 20:24
    @medullah
    I think that would be 600K deaths from Covid not the vaccine.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 03:17
    The gene vaccines kill people. All vaccines kill people, even the safest vaccines kill people. Denying it isn't doing anybody any good.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/18928-dead-1-8-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/
  5. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 16:36
    @sonhouse said
    @medullah
    I think that would be 600K deaths from Covid not the vaccine.
    You're right son.

In the case of the UK is is definitely deaths from the vaccines.
  6. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 17:59
    @sonhouse
    Well, let's see ... more than half of the population has been vaccinated with official experts saying that those vaccinated are fully protected. Now suddenly we have explosions of sickness and death. Independent experts (those with no conflict-of-interest with pharma) and whistleblowers say that this new sickness and death is mainly coming from those vaccinated, while official government sources blame it all on the perfectly healthy people with natural antibodies.

Sound to me like the same playbook the CIA uses all the time ... when you cause a disaster, simply blame it on the innocent and profit from it.

P.S. - The pharmaceutical industry spent $228 million on lobbying in 2018. There are over 1,400 Big Pharma lobbyists in Washington and over 64 percent of these are former government employees.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 23:29
    @bunnyknight
    Well it makes sense to hire ex gov employees, they know the ropes already and can hit the ground running. That said, lobbyists are a sad bunch and it is too bad we can't do without them. It should be illegal for big companies to lobby like that, pay some dude to tell lies to the gov. money dudes. But that is H2O under the abutment so nothing to be done about that.
    I would like to see the filibuster be gone and gerrymandering and lobbying. Wouldn't that be great?
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 09:261 edit
    @bunnyknight said
    @sonhouse
    Well, let's see ... more than half of the population has been vaccinated with official experts saying that those vaccinated are fully protected. Now suddenly we have explosions of sickness and death. Independent experts (those with no conflict-of-interest with pharma) and whistleblowers say that this new sickness and death is mainly coming from those vaccinat ...[text shortened]... 400 Big Pharma lobbyists in Washington and over 64 percent of these are former government employees.
    They are lying and so are you the vast majority of deaths are among the unvaccinated around 94 - 97% of them in fact. And the surge among the unvaccinated seems to be a result of the Delta strain which is a lot more transmissible than the original strain running amok through both communities but fortunately very few of the vaccinated are dying or suffering serious effects.
    Thus 90sh % of the deaths are down to the source of your information and folks like yourself who promulgate their lies.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 13:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    They are lying and so are you the vast majority of deaths are among the unvaccinated around 94 - 97% of them in fact. And the surge among the unvaccinated seems to be a result of the Delta strain which is a lot more transmissible than the original strain running amok through both communities but fortunately very few of the vaccinated are dying or suffering serious effects.
    ...[text shortened]... deaths are down to the source of your information and folks like yourself who promulgate their lies.
    Those are deaths an that does not mean the vaxxed are fully protected. They are not. The CDC Says Vaccinated May Be as Likely to Spread COVID as Unvaxxed.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-cdc-vaccinated-spread-covid-serious-vaccines-injuries-surge/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=9ab7651c-00dd-481b-8353-85d3b13ce0d1

That should bring talk about herd immunity to an end. It is not possible, so gene vaccine mandates don't make sense. Vaccinating children with gene vaccines do not make sense.

Why? Because they can still spread the virus to others. Therefore, herd immunity is impossible. That is why. Why is the corporate news media silent about this fact? It is propaganda by omission. Herd immunity is impossible and they don't want people to know that.

Stop pushing gene vaccines on other people. Herd immunity is impossible.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 15:441 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Those are deaths an that does not mean the vaxxed are fully protected. They are not. The CDC Says Vaccinated May Be as Likely to Spread COVID as Unvaxxed.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-cdc-vaccinated-spread-covid-serious-vaccines-injuries-surge/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=9ab7651c-00dd-481b-8353-85d3b13ce0d1

That should bring ta ...[text shortened]... ant people to know that.

Stop pushing gene vaccines on other people. Herd immunity is impossible.
    If you read my post you would have seen that I know that vaccinated people can still catch and transmit the virus that’s why I still wear a mask even though I’m fully vaccinated I would not want to pass it to an unvaccinated person or risk being the vessel for another mutated strain.

The point under discussion is deaths by vaccination in comparison to deaths by not getting vaccinated. You don’t need a math degree to crunch the numbers.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '21 17:24
    We will see if the new strains really are 10's or 100's of times more deadly, but if they do not, then covid is really no significant risk for most people, even more so for people who are not elderly.

All this fear mongering really is not helping anyone other than big pharm.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 00:00
    If you are familiar with the history of coronas virus vaccine development you will be aware that up until C19 there never has been one that made it to market.

The problem with this type of vaccine has historically been Pathogenic Priming, where the wrong sort of antibodies were formed on application of a trial vaccine and in essence after vaccination the subjects bodies treated the attacking virus as harmless, and effectively magnified the destructive capabilities of the virus.

When the current generation of "Vaccines" were produced, the animal testing was skipped, so we don't know in fact if this problem was overcome or not.

Based on the last round of animal testing (that I am aware of) where Ferrets were the target hosts, the animals were plagued with respiratory issues and didn't survive re-exposure to a natural coronal virus.

On that basis it isn't unfair/conspiracy/unscientific to be suspicious of the injections, but equally it can not be categorically stated that the pathogen will kill as a result of the vaccine weakening the immune system.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '21 17:19
    @kevcvs57 said
    If you read my post you would have seen that I know that vaccinated people can still catch and transmit the virus that’s why I still wear a mask even though I’m fully vaccinated I would not want to pass it to an unvaccinated person or risk being the vessel for another mutated strain.

The point under discussion is deaths by vaccination in comparison to deaths by not getting vaccinated. You don’t need a math degree to crunch the numbers.
    But the herd immunity hypothesis has been destroyed. The gene vaccines are nothing more than treatments and do not prevent infection and transmission. That undercuts the whole vaccine mandate. No logical person can endorse a vaccine mandate or passport based on the data.

The corporate news media is not reporting that the herd immunity hypothesis has been destroyed. The implications are incredibly important. Vaccine mandates or passports are useless and they do not want to admit it. This should be a huge scandal!
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '21 16:52
    @eladar said
    We will see if the new strains really are 10's or 100's of times more deadly, but if they do not, then covid is really no significant risk for most people, even more so for people who are not elderly.

All this fear mongering really is not helping anyone other than big pharm.
    The original strain of SARS-CoV2 had exactly the same kill rate as polio, yet no one anywhere was making the "no significant risk" argument.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '21 23:18
    @wildgrass said
    The original strain of SARS-CoV2 had exactly the same kill rate as polio, yet no one anywhere was making the "no significant risk" argument.
    Age is the difference. Young children were made cripples. The death rate for children and covid is very very small.

COVID kills the elderly which is no big deal when compared to killing young children.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree