1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 07:32
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Can we all agree that making any type of conjecture about the existence of a "god" by way of the scientific method is ridiculous. Creationism is a belief, as is any claim that a "god" exists or does not exist made by any "scientist".

I personally feel that "belief" is the "cause", and "science" is the "effect" and that an "effect" without a "cause", and a "cause" without an "effect", are nothing.
    I think it's perfectly fair to say that as long as science don't require a god-explanation, it's
    reasonable to assume no such entity exists.
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 07:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [evolution] is supposed to explain how all the different species of life originated [...] This is stupid and makes absolutely no sense.
    And yet you keep failing in showing how this is so. Your insipid creationist propaganda is
    no match for even amateur level biology.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 09:592 edits
    Originally posted by C Hess
    I think it's perfectly fair to say that as long as science don't require a god-explanation, it's
    yes, both because of that and because of Occam's razor although there is a subtle link between the two here.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 10:091 edit
    There is nothing wrong with RJHinds. He believes the truth can't possibly be the stupid evolution theory, which is contrary to the observable science. He believes that design in nature is not just the appearance of design as evolutionists claim, but is real design that can only be explained by an extremely intelligent designer as the cause. He also belie ...[text shortened]... truth about the science concerning evolution being just a belief and not proven scientific fact.
    You hit it on the nose with word number 8: Believes. That is a blatant admission there is ZERO science in your stance, only the desire to KILL several scientific disciplines in your frothing at the mouth zeal to force creationism on school children in a science classroom.

As much as you deny it, you are not interested in real science. You are ONLY interested in forcing creationism and young Earth on people.

You don't understand the goals or methods of science, you only want to subvert the findings of 300 years of solid scientific advancement to your own sick ends.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 10:36
    I think its only scientifically reasonable to ignore, as a question, the existence of any such entity in its entirety.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 11:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You hit it on the nose with word number 8: Believes. That is a blatant admission there is ZERO science in your stance, only the desire to KILL several scientific disciplines in your frothing at the mouth zeal to force creationism on school children in a science classroom.

As much as you deny it, you are not interested in real science. You are ONLY intere ...[text shortened]... want to subvert the findings of 300 years of solid scientific advancement to your own sick ends.
    There are many lies that are presented as proof or evidence of evolution. The following video presents just a few of these lies:

YouTube

The person presenting these does not actually call them lies, however, anyone that critically considers them should be able to see that they are lies. I can present other videos with more lies of evolution if you are still in doubt.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 11:59
    There are many lies that are presented as proof or evidence of evolution. The following video presents just a few of these lies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHNnFiExGT8

The person presenting these does not actually call them lies, however, anyone that critically considers them should be able to see that they are lies. I can present other videos with more lies of evolution if you are still in doubt.
    You go off topic. That's why even you know that you are wrong. It's a part of your rhetorics.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 12:10
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You go off topic. That's why even you know that you are wrong. It's a part of your rhetorics.
    It is not off topic that I wish for educators to present the true facts of science to everyone, instead of the lies that evolution does.
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 13:52
    It is not off topic that I wish for educators to present the true facts of science to everyone, instead of the lies that evolution does.
    To repeat "it's a lie, it's a lie" a hundred times, does not make it a lie. You actually have to
    show how evolutionary theory is a lie, using something that scientists can't dismiss as
    any of the following:

1. Quote mining
    2. Old information not used to support evolutionary theory
    3. Misrepresentation of the facts or the theory
    4. Personal opinion

If you can show how evolutionary theory is wrong without using any other tactic than to
    present up to date scientific evidence, we would all drop the theory like a salmon gone bad.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 18:44
    To repeat "it's a lie, it's a lie" a hundred times, does not make it a lie. You actually have to
    show how evolutionary theory is a lie, using something that scientists can't dismiss as
    any of the following:

1. Quote mining
    2. Old information not used to support evolutionary theory
    3. Misrepresentation of the facts or the theory
    4. Personal op ...[text shortened]... o
    present up to date scientific evidence, we would all drop the theory like a salmon gone bad.
    I wish that was true, but it is not. Parts of evolution has already been proven false by scientists for years, and other parts of it has never been proven true by scientists and it is still being presented as truth by all the evolution liars. The only parts that are true are those parts that were already known as something else and then hijacked under the new evolution name and is sometimes called microevolution now.
  11. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 18:54
    I wish that was true, but it is not. Parts of evolution has already been proven false by scientists for years, and other parts of it has never been proven true by scientists and it is still being presented as truth by all the evolution liars. The only parts that are true are those parts that were already known as something else and then hijacked under the new evolution name and is sometimes called microevolution now.
    Specifics, if you will. Remember, none of the above tactics, but scientific evidence.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 20:371 edit
    Specifics, if you will. Remember, none of the above tactics, but scientific evidence.
    I have been giving the specifics for years, but apparently all evolutionists refuse to pay attention or just outright refuse to believe the facts. I have no objection to you believing in evolution if you wish, however, I think it is wrong to tell kids that it is science, rather than just an opinion.
  13. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 20:50
    I have been giving the specifics for years, but apparently all evolutionists refuse to pay attention or just outright refuse to believe the facts. I have no objection to you believing in evolution if you wish, however, I think it is wrong to tell kids that it is science, rather than just an opinion.
    I'm asking you for specifics right now. Not slander. Not outdated material. Not long-since
    disproven "facts". Not quote mines. Specific up to date scientific evidence to prove that the
    evolutionary theory is a lie.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Apr '14 21:32
    I'm asking you for specifics right now. Not slander. Not outdated material. Not long-since
    disproven "facts". Not quote mines. Specific up to date scientific evidence to prove that the
    evolutionary theory is a lie.
    So you just want to ignore the old stuff that has been proven wrong and is still being used as science facts? That sounds very convenient for evolutionists to be able to continually lie over and over even when their old lies have been found out. I don't see how you can trust such people.

I don't know what material you consider new. However, it usually takes some time to discover and prove the frauds. So I am not sure if there are any frauds that have been disproved recently enough for you. But why don't you just show me your recent evidence that supposedly proves evolution? Then perhaps I will have something for you.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 06:241 edit
    So you just want to ignore the old stuff that has been proven wrong and is still being used as science facts
    Just one. Just one example of a piece of evidence that is used to support evolution, and is
    used by scientists as a fact, when in fact it's been shown to be false.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree