Oldest living things on Earth:

Oldest living things on Earth:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Apr 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Er, evolution has been investigated for a couple hundred years now, and it thoroughly defeats creationism hands down. The ONLY thing you have is to grouse that it doesn't follow the fairy tales of ancient Egyptian mythology.
Maybe we should investigate intelligent design for a couple hundred years to give it a chance to catch up. Perhaps we will be able to determine that the designer or designers were aliens from a distant planet in another galaxy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Apr 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
Maybe we should investigate intelligent design for a couple hundred years to give it a chance to catch up. Perhaps we will be able to determine that the designer or designers were aliens from a distant planet in another galaxy.
That would be more believable than your vindictive, jealous, egotistical pathetic caricature of a god.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Apr 14

That would be more believable than your vindictive, jealous, egotistical pathetic caricature of a god.
If science were done fair and balanced with equal efforts given to both world views, then I could hardly object. But with all the holes in the evolution theory and all the assumptions and fraud that has been pushed on the general public to believe such a stupid theory, it is near impossible for me to accept it as science fact.

I find a vindictive, jealous, and egotistical pathetic caricature much more convincing. Is that you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Apr 14

If science were done fair and balanced with equal efforts given to both world views, then I could hardly object. But with all the holes in the evolution theory and all the assumptions and fraud that has been pushed on the general public to believe such a stupid theory, it is near impossible for me to accept it as science fact.

I find a vindictive, jealous, and egotistical pathetic caricature much more convincing. Is that you?
Er, that is your god, the words right out of your so-called bible. Does the phrase 'I am a jealous god mean anything'? I didn't make up those words.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Apr 14

Er, that is your god, the words right out of your so-called bible. Does the phrase 'I am a jealous god mean anything'? I didn't make up those words.
This in not considered the correct forum to discuss god or religion, according to the moderators.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Apr 14

This in not considered the correct forum to discuss god or religion, according to the moderators.
In other words, you evade an answer.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Apr 14

In other words, you evade an answer.
The answer to this question is in the Spirituality Forum.

F

Moves
14 Apr 14

Good, you accept that your answer is not scientific and therefore do not belong here. It's just a part of your religion, nothing more.

w

Moves
14 Apr 14

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-oldest-living-things-immortalized-stunning-photos-140544982.html
This list is crap. John McCain is no where on this list. 😠

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Apr 14

Originally posted by whodey
This list is crap. John McCain is no where on this list. 😠
And he shouldn't be, he is a mere 2300 years old.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Apr 14
1 edit

And he shouldn't be, he is a mere 2300 years old.
See what I mean. They just make up old ages like you do. However, yours is a little more believable.