1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 20:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess64 continues her self-flattery campaign.
    She's the only member of the forum who habitually quotes herself.

I'd post a corresponding link to Duchess64 from Wikipedia...if I could find one.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 22:401 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 23:02
    @Duchess64
    Obsessive hate. That's a good one. If I critique, I am then do it out of hate.
    You just cannot stand critique and there is no hate involved.
    You haven't done anything to me besides calling me vicious names, that does not rise to the level of hate.

On the other hand, TRUMP......
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 23:45

5. S. Korea
    Moves
    16 Aug '19 23:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    No race is superior to another race

I'll start counting the times that I tell you this phrase so I can highlight how absurd the reiteration of your stupid accusation is.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 01:14

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 03:29
    @Duchess64
    I never said I hated you. You love hyperbole. You like putting words in other folk's mouths even while you decry the same from other people including me.
    A critique is just that a critique, and you noticeably bristle when you encounter simple critique, then blasting back with your answer that that person is full of obsessive hate.
    It is you who obsess on issues.
    The only person so far on this planet I actively hate is Trump and not far behind, Mitch McConnell, I consider both of them traitors and THAT is why I hate them.
    You I more pity than hate. And OF COURSE you will follow with yet another diatribe invective pejorative laden rant.
    Which rolls off my mind like water off a duck.
    So have away with your pathetic pejoratives.
    You have lost the power to hurt me now,
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 06:37

9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 06:411 edit
    The self-pitying Duchess64 shouldn't feel too bad. Plenty of non-American, non-white and non-racist people dislike her too.

In fact, her unpopularity... is very popular.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 14:52
    @Duchess64
    You are really predictable. I predicted another tirade and you produced right on time.
    So what is your proof I 'Hate' you? Have I said I want to hire investigators to find your real name and place of residence so I can send assassins?
    I have said a number of times I admire your intellect but you think I was stalking you so I stopped the since you are so paranoid.
    I say again, I have to hate for you as much as you WISH for people to hate you so you can continue to have targets of pejorative laden tirades.
    I sure as HELL don't like you but you flatter yourself if you think my dislike rises to the level of hate, much as you hope it does.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 21:18

12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 00:18
    @Duchess64
    Repaving old issues for what, the tenth time? So what someone said I was a creep.
    I told you years ago I no longer wish for any kind of relationship with you.
    You just don't have the power to hurt anymore. Get over it.
    You are paranoid about anyone finding anything about you, you are reticent to tell us the time of day but you are right there putting people down, almost everyone here at RHP.
    I am quite sure there are rabid racists here, what else is new? I am not one of them.
    You know nothing of my life and I know essentially zero about yours and your accusations of hate and such are worthless since you know nothing about me but what I wrote here.
    You already know who I really hate, just one or two people, Trump and McConnell whom I consider to be paid actors of Russia, in other words, traitors to the US.
    I also imagine you are laughing your ass off at the decline of our president, wanting to buy Greenland for instance.
    It is YOU who hate, hate most white folks, hate the US, hate Israel.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 03:43

14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 04:403 edits
    @Duchess64
    And of course you will be bringing up that person's characterization for the next ten years as if it had some meaning.
    You have the opinion of that person who also has not stepped in my shoes, lived my life and it gets a bit tiresome that you keep repaving old views so you can continue to justify your own hatreds.
    You spend much more time vilifying me than you do a KNOWN traitor, Trump who is in a position of such power that he CAN reach out and touch you just as surely as a weapon of war. He can ruin the entire economy of the world yet you just say a word now and then about him but vilify me as if I were the devil.
    Good luck with that.
    You are irritating and that is a fact,
    You attack visciously anyone who disagrees with you since you have infinite knowledge (in your own view) over the rest of the mentally deficient humans you deal with.
    I pity you more than hate you. There is no hate for you. There is a distinct lack of feeling for you. It is time for you to move on and do something in the arts which I have said all along. Without art we are animals. You seem artless to me.

It seems your buddy Flower has left the site when Trump became POTUS, I assume you will point out that I was the one so filling that person with disgust it was my spewing of hatred causing that individual to quit RHP.
    Please point out the post where that person vilivied me, I would like to read it in full.
    There is nothing I can do to that person since that person has quit so I have no designs for revenge, I just want to see where I was so hateful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree