Listening to the sound of the big bang!:

Listening to the sound of the big bang!:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
18 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Deteriorating is the word.
You and me both. I have found that as I get older the ground gets further away and yet I don't get any taller.

All this deterioration is still evolution though, it doesn't have to be change for the better.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Apr 13

Originally posted by Kepler
You and me both. I have found that as I get older the ground gets further away and yet I don't get any taller.

All this deterioration is still evolution though, it doesn't have to be change for the better.
That must be why some call it evil-lution.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
19 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
That must be why some call it evil-lution.
No, you call it evil-lution. You are obsessed with it. I suggest a more healthy hobby. Counting stars for instance.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Apr 13

Originally posted by Kepler
No, you call it evil-lution. You are obsessed with it. I suggest a more healthy hobby. Counting stars for instance.
Actually, even that term 'evilution' is not his, he plagiarized it from a source he won't name.

Planet Rain

Moves
21 Apr 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Actually, even that term 'evilution' is not his, he plagiarized it from a source he won't name.
He likely even bought his brain second-hand at a "dings & dents" sale, but whatever he paid he got took.