Lets consider this....

Lets consider this....

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
semper fi

Moves
12 Oct 11
1 edit

Lets boycott Dasa's posts in the science forum.

Let his street corner be confined to the spirituality forum. No matter how insane the man sounds, responding to him only makes him want to keep preaching to people who obviously want nothing to do with him.

Moves
13 Oct 11

Originally posted by usmc7257

Let his street corner be confined to the spirituality forum. No matter how insane the man sounds, responding to him only makes him want to keep preaching to people who obviously want nothing to do with him.
I second or third or whatever this. If the mods don't have the discernment to tell a science post from a religion post, it calls for grass roots action or inaction.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Oct 11

I read the science forum but rarely comment, (anything useful anyway). Spirituality is where my comments belong. So do Dasa's.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
13 Oct 11

Originally posted by usmc7257

Originally posted by mikelom
Just don't respond, as you're feeding the troll.

Ignored behaviour goes away! 😉

Let him post to himself. He'll soon get bored. He's Just trying to swamp the science forum, and as long as people respond he'll continue to do so....

-m.

'Hello science forum' - post by Dasa.

u
semper fi

Moves
13 Oct 11

[b]Just don't respond, as you're feeding the troll.

Ignored behaviour goes away! 😉

Let him post to himself. He'll soon get bored. He's Just trying to swamp the science forum, and as long as people respond he'll continue to do so....

-m.

'Hello science forum' - post by Dasa.[/b]
Sorry for repeating your words. At any rate, lets get this ball rolling.

Lets keep on the mods to remove posts from this forum and to quote mikelom "Just don't respond, as your feeding the troll", and we can snuff out this moron.