hormones and Breasts

hormones and Breasts

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
09 Oct 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Some here obviously turn on to 10 years old girls/children with fully developed brests...

Think of the girls instead, what do you think they like the situation?
most girls with small boobs that i know wish they had bigger ones. Should I tell them to drink more milk or is it too late for them...

d

Moves
09 Oct 08

Originally posted by uzless
most girls with small boobs that i know wish they had bigger ones. Should I tell them to drink more milk or is it too late for them...
It might be too late for that. Just send them over to Monsanto directly for a quick shot of the meat-teat special.

F

Moves
09 Oct 08

We are talking of 10 years old girls/children that have a premature developent. I'm quite sure they would like to wait a while for their menstruations and brest growts. They are not there for older mens child fantasies.
And boys get bigger breasts too...

z

Moves
09 Oct 08

Good grief!!! I have already told you all, Growth Hormone injections into cattle / poultry will have no effect on those who eat the meat. The growth hormone IS NOT ORALLY ACTIVE!!!!!! Even the increased IGF levels will have no effect, because IGFs are NOT ORALLY ACTIVE!!!!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
09 Oct 08

Originally posted by znsho
Good grief!!! I have already told you all, Growth Hormone injections into cattle / poultry will have no effect on those who eat the meat. The growth hormone IS NOT ORALLY ACTIVE!!!!!! Even the increased IGF levels will have no effect, because IGFs are NOT ORALLY ACTIVE!!!!
what if i liquified the meat and injected it into my blood stream with a needle?

z

Moves
13 Oct 08

what if i liquified the meat and injected it into my blood stream with a needle?
Might work