Fossil land animals with fish jaws!:

Fossil land animals with fish jaws!:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 May 13

http://phys.org/news/2013-05-animals-fishlike-jaws-millions-years.html#nRlv

So when they got legs and walked out onto land they still had fishy type jaws for millions of years before they evolved to have jaws that could eat plants.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://phys.org/news/2013-05-animals-fishlike-jaws-millions-years.html#nRlv

So when they got legs and walked out onto land they still had fishy type jaws for millions of years before they evolved to have jaws that could eat plants.
When someone spouts nonsense like this, especially when so-called millions of year are involved, I know from the beginning that one is full of crap and needs an enema.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
When someone spouts nonsense like this, especially when so-called millions of year are involved, I know from the beginning that one is full of crap and needs an enema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cz9yTwQpHk
So you figure its just another pilt-down man fake? You figure there are NO real fossils?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you figure its just another pilt-down man fake? You figure there are NO real fossils?
They ain't millions of years old. That is the main crap. 😏

The Instructor

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 May 13

My question is where are the transitional species of these guys ? 🙂 Just asking LOL

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 May 13

Millions of years they should be littered within the fossil record....

Manny

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by menace71
Millions of years they should be littered within the fossil record....

Manny
Fossils are very rare if you consider that according to creationists all you need is to bury a dead body. Why aren't cemeteries full of fossil humans? Specific requirements are needed to turn a corpse into a fossil which is why you get whacking great gaps in the fossil record. Land animals are less likely to be preserved than aquatic animals, those with no hard parts less likely than those with bones or exoskeletons and so on. It is a surprise to me that there are so many fossils in such extraordinarily good states of preservation!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
They ain't millions of years old. That is the main crap. 😏

The Instructor
The only crap here is your egotistical claim to be an instructor. You are not an instructor, you are a joke, the laughing stock of many.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
04 May 13
1 edit

Instructor of Ignorance:

The ages of the fossils are definitely more authentic than your RHP rating. Your honesty must make your god proud. Oh yeah I forgot. He forgives you right? 😉