Dear moderators

Dear moderators

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
20 Oct 11
1 edit

Do your goddamn job. Purge us of this pseudo-religious-pseudo-pyschotic infestation that has plagued us lately that calls itself Dasa. This is the science forum.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
20 Oct 11

Originally posted by amolv06
Do your goddamn job. Purge us of this pseudo-religious-pseudo-pyschotic infestation that has plagued us lately that calls itself Dasa. This is the science forum.
I agree, pretty much every thread he starts is 'Science is RONG~!, you should all believe in magic elephants.

Just move all that tripe over to Spirituality, Spanky.

Moves
21 Oct 11

Originally posted by amolv06
To help the forum moderators please use the alert moderator function (the ! button next to the thumbs up/thumbs down choices which is available for all subscribers)

Also feel free to send feedback which you can access by selecting site map at the bottom of the screen.

Forum Moderator

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
21 Oct 11

😴 😴 😴... Done that already, and you removed my thread..... irony or what.. 😴 😴 😴

-m.

Moves
22 Oct 11

Originally posted by mikelom
😴 😴 😴... Done that already, and you removed my thread..... irony or what..
Oh, don't bother. They want him here.

Richard

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Oct 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Oh, don't bother. They want him here.

Richard
Maybe he is like one of those 'interviews' on the Jerry Springer show, paid to interrupt.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Nov 11

Originally posted by cadwah
I agree, pretty much every thread he starts is 'Science is RONG~!, you should all believe in magic elephants.

LOL!

Z

Moves
02 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by cadwah

hell no, nobody wants him there either.

you keep him, i insist