cancer cure coming!:

cancer cure coming!:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Rain

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by Dasa
Listen to my words.
You're either mentally ill, or else a clever play actor. Either way, you're wasting your time here peddling your bullsh¡t.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by Soothfast
You're either mentally ill, or else a clever play actor. Either way, you're wasting your time here peddling your bullsh¡t.
When persons defend cheating science they are caught in the big lie and they find themselves inventing more dishonest ways to protect the original lie.

This is why you are finding it difficult to accept my comments because you are protecting the original lie.

All persons who embrace cheating science are caught in the same web.

Blindly accepting evolution and big bang is the beginning of the their demise.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Aug 11

Listen to my words.

Digest them.

Contemplate them with honesty.

And wake up.

Cancer is the symptom of something much larger.

The larger thing is a life lived in ignorance.

Ignorance will have the person live without spirituality.

Living without spirituality will have the person live badly by abusing his mind and body and will have him belie ...[text shortened]... icine of changing the ways of the people to live spiritually instead of living like the animals.
Unlike you, who, when presented with the fact your beloved son age 11, has cancer and will die in one year, rejoice in his next life,

I on the other hand rail against such a fate and many good researchers are making it their personal quest so your 11 year old son with cancer actually goes on to live a great life right here on earth, has kids, his kids have kids, maybe one of them finds the real key to the universe.

That's one thing you don't take into account in your deluded philosophy, that the person you profess to love but refuse to even grieve for them when they die 60 years early, that is a life cut off from the future right here on earth. The granddaughter who never gets born who may have had the ultimate answer to cancer, so that a pill stops all cancers in all people.

No, you would rather have it everyone gets cancer because they deserved it, we live horribly dishonest lives and should be bowing and scraping to some god every moment of our lives.

No thanks, Dasa.

I'll take my chances on dishonest science.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Aug 11

Waste of time.

Waste of resources.

Waste of money.

Because we all know cancer is self created by ignorant persons who do no live well.
How do you account for animals that get cancer? Is it because they don't live well and are ignorant?!

Planet Rain

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How do you account for animals that get cancer? Is it because they don't live well and are ignorant?!
Chihuahuas believe in the Big Bang and evolution, evidently.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Aug 11

Non smokers get lung cancer.

Vegetarians get bowel cancer.

Behind the scenes karma is always working and never sleeps.

The animal that gets cancer can have karma that allows this if the soul within the animal has come from human incarnation previously..

Maybe the animal gets cancer because of the un-natural environment it lives in with pestasides, pollution, preservatives in dog food, drugs given by vets, picking up something from the curb or something carried over in the genes which is still karma.

Why do persons get negative karma?

Because every negative word spoken, and every negative deed done, and every negative thought contemplated, gives the person negative karma.

It can be reversed towards positive and living the true spiritual life is the most positive life that any person may live, and in fact true spiritual consciousness is above positive and negative karma entering into pure transcendental consciousness. ....zero karma.

Positive karma binds one to this earth as well as negative karma but at least positive karma allows for less suffering.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Unlike you, who, when presented with the fact your beloved son age 11, has cancer and will die in one year, rejoice in his next life,

I on the other hand rail against such a fate and many good researchers are making it their personal quest so your 11 year old son with cancer actually goes on to live a great life right here on earth, has kids, his kids h ...[text shortened]... very moment of our lives.

No thanks, Dasa.

I'll take my chances on dishonest science.
If its so important to stamp out cancer then persons should live the spiritual life and not attract negative karma that gives cancer.

If you have karma that gives you cancer and you side step it with a band-aid solution then it will come out sideways anyhow and you will only get some other sickness to replace it quiet soon.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Aug 11

If its so important to stamp out cancer then persons should live the spiritual life and not attract negative karma that gives cancer.

If you have karma that gives you cancer and you side step it with a band-aid solution then it will come out sideways anyhow and you will only get some other sickness to replace it quiet soon.
Karma doesn't give you cancer Dasa. Ask your guru what Karma is, because you appear to have got your definition from 'My Name is Earl', and that is not what Karma is at all.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Aug 11

When persons defend cheating science they are caught in the big lie and they find themselves inventing more dishonest ways to protect the original lie.

This is why you are finding it difficult to accept my comments because you are protecting the original lie.

All persons who embrace cheating science are caught in the same web.

Blindly accepting evolution and big bang is the beginning of the their demise.
Define cheating science.

Define science first please, and then tell us how one cheats it.

Let's start from the basics shall we, seeing as you have brought your religious aspects into the science forum?

Prove scientists of modern today wrong in that they cheat their own love.

-m.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by mikelom
Define cheating science.

Define science first please, and then tell us how one cheats it.

Let's start from the basics shall we, seeing as you have brought your religious aspects into the science forum?

Prove scientists of modern today wrong in that they cheat their own love.

-m.
The very short answer.

Knowledge comes to everyone by 2 methods.

The empiricle method of experiment and observation.

The descending method of submitting to an authority.

Every child in the school system learns by taking instruction from the descending method of taking knowledge from an authority.

You have done this yourself and are still doing it.

In fact the descending method is the preferred method of learning for all persons and accounts for 95% of all learning of all people.

The science person has learnt mathematics by the descending method of submitting to an authority

The science person has used the descending method of submitting to an authority when learning history..........and so on and so on for all subjects.

When science studies the origins of man and life and the universe they only submit themselves to the empiricle method of learning and discard the descending method of submitting to an authority.

This is cheating.

They are being biased with their science.

They are refusing to use the descending method when they have used the descending method for everything else..........why?

There is an authority for learning about the origins of the universe and life but they refuse to submit to this authority.

They believe they are the authority when it comes to origins...... this is cheating because they are biased.

In science you cannot be biased.

Being biased will not get you the truth but get you what you want to get.

Cheating science is biased science.............aiming for a particular result to fit their preconceived ideas and beliefs.

The authority for origins is the Veda.............always was and always will be.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Aug 11
1 edit

The very short answer.

Knowledge comes to everyone by 2 methods.

The empiricle method of experiment and observation.

The descending method of submitting to an authority.

Every child in the school system learns by taking instruction from the descending method of taking knowledge from an authority.

You have done this yourself and are still doing it ...[text shortened]... and beliefs.

The authority for origins is the Veda.............always was and always will be.
So in other words, when men start thinking for themselves they are being dishonest.

So answer me this: What do you and your masters hope to accomplish by trolling your old vishavhetu paved over crap?

Which Hari Krishna sect do you belong to?

Who is the person who assigned you to stalk our spiritual and science forum?

Do you stalk other forums as well?

What is your persona there?

How old are you?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Aug 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
So in other words, when men start thinking for themselves they are being dishonest.

So answer me this: What do you and your masters hope to accomplish by trolling your old vishavhetu paved over crap?

Who is the person who assigned you to stalk our spiritual and science forum?

Do you stalk other forums as well?

What is your persona there?

How old are you?

I remember him saying he was from Brisbane. There is only one Hare Krishna temple is Brisbane -

http://www.iskcon.org.au/

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Aug 11

[b]Which Hari Krishna sect do you belong to?

I remember him saying he was from Brisbane. There is only one Hare Krishna temple is Brisbane -

http://www.iskcon.org.au/[/b]
I live at home.

I do not go to the hare Krsna place.

The last time I went (9 months ago) there was too much politicking.

Not for me.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Aug 11

I live at home.

I do not go to the hare Krsna place.

The last time I went (9 months ago) there was too much politicking.

Not for me.
So you can't find a welcome even among others who share your faith?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Aug 11

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
So you can't find a welcome even among others who share your faith?
How do you conclude from my post your comment?

You are certainly a fool sir.