Attack on the Riemann Hypothesis

Attack on the Riemann Hypothesis

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patzer

Canberra

Moves
30 Mar 18

Looks like Terry Tao et al. are making a concerted effort towards resolving the Riemann Hypothesis in the Polymath 15 threads on his blog

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ptobler
Looks like Terry Tao et al. are making a concerted effort towards resolving the Riemann Hypothesis in the Polymath 15 threads on his blog
I wonder what it would mean to the science world or the math world if it was solved? BTW, on your game with Amir Abari, don't know if that is the only one you played with him, you resigned because of the queen rook fork, but after black king moves, if white takes rook, you would have perpet, Q-f4+ and either Q-f2 or f1 depending on the defense, pawn up attacks queen or king just moves it is back and forth check.

D

Moves
31 Mar 18

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Mar 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Any predictions as to what would follow, like effecting say, medical research and such? I know there is a new use for AlphaGo in my post about "retrosynthesis' in terms of efficiently finding new chemistry and such.

D

Moves
31 Mar 18

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Apr 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Ok, thanks.