A troll in the Science Forum

A troll in the Science Forum

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 12

We all know who it is. It doesn't believe in anything scientific or provable, can't accept any idea which didn't come out of its indoctrination, and clogs up with nonsense statements any and all threads in which something scientific is being discussed.
I know, "ignore the troll", but this one is particularly egregious. Since we consider free speech important we can't demand that it be banned, but perhaps if the Science Forum community expressed its collective dislike maybe it would at least reduce the number of junk posts. A constructive use of the thumb perhaps. Comments welcome.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Feb 12

We must keep freedom of speech, agreed. The mods have done a great job though in moving his thread to where it belongs and also deleting a ridiculous comment in my thread. I think thats the way to go.

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 12
1 edit

His posts are clearly off-topic, we should have grounds for getting most of them deleted before they hijack the thread.

I must confess that it's hard not to react when someone posts such arrant rubbish, but clicking the Moderator button would be a much better response than feeding the troll.

t

Moves
26 Feb 12

if you guys don't like it add him to your ignore list :'(