"Why did the . . . .?"

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
09 May 07

Originally posted by joe shmo
Why did the chicken walk across the road?

Roads have not been around long enough for chicken to associate a road with danger. For instance, replace the road with a river or an ocean the chicken's evolutionary instincts kick in, and it knows not to cross, so the answer is: The chicken walked across the road, because it could not conceptualize its existenc ...[text shortened]... volving it's existence, if it had realized these things it would have ran across the road! πŸ˜‰
existential phenomenologicalism . .nihilism and and being . . .oh the beauty and the agony . . . entropy meets infinity!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 May 07

Originally posted by coquette
existential phenomenologicalism . .nihilism and and being . . .oh the beauty and the agony . . . entropy meets infinity!
Wow! your quite articulate and obviously well educated! Now, could you put that into: not well educated, slightly embarrassed I had to use the dictionary, and I'm not quite sure I fully understand,.... terms (otherwise known as lay terms)

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
09 May 07

Wow! your quite articulate and obviously well educated! Now, could you put that into: not well educated, slightly embarrassed I had to use the dictionary, and I'm not quite sure I fully understand,.... terms (otherwise known as lay terms)
Sure (but please, philosophers, do not flame me . .add your own comments constructively)

phenomenological existentialism . . .reality is what you perceive it to be

nihilism and being . . . . nothing and everything, at the same time

beauty and agony . .. a real mismatch that didn't follow logically . .sorry, beauty is "what you see" agony is "what you might happy to feel when confronted with beauty that is everything and nothing at the same time, and unapproachable, for as you go to it, it goes from you

entropy meets infinity . . . . the second law of thermodynamics . .."everything flows downhill, like water, metaphorically" . .. the ever expanding universe . . .(entropy) . .meets . .infinity (just a conceptualization of forever, never ending, unbounded .. . .how can we have a finite universe? where are the boundaries between time, space and matter? for if we are "framed" in a contained space and time, then what is it that is "holding the container" . . . . entropy meets infinity . . .. the universe discovers the ultimate truth of being)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

Sure (but please, philosophers, do not flame me . .add your own comments constructively)

phenomenological existentialism . . .reality is what you perceive it to be

nihilism and being . . . . nothing and everything, at the same time

beauty and agony . .. a real mismatch that didn't follow logically . .sorry, beauty is "what you see" agony is "what y ...[text shortened]... . . entropy meets infinity . . .. the universe discovers the ultimate truth of being)
I honestly see you giggiling to your self as you type these profound revalations! I actually had to go back to my post and reread what I had wrote, and thought to myself "Wow I really said all that" Then I realized you are just a kind, noble person trying to do some good in the world by helping someone feel better!

thanks! πŸ˜€

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

I honestly see you giggiling to your self as you type these profound revalations! I actually had to go back to my post and reread what I had wrote, and thought to myself "Wow I really said all that" Then I realized you are just a kind, noble person trying to do some good in the world by helping someone feel better!

thanks! πŸ˜€
or you were just trying to be funny!

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 May 07

or you were just trying to be funny!
why not all three? πŸ˜€

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

why not all three? πŸ˜€
If that wasn't a rhetorical question....... I'd answer you!πŸ˜›

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

If that wasn't a rhetorical question....... I'd answer you!πŸ˜›
I'll answer you anyway, the great mathematician meatloaf once said 2/3 ain't bad. I guess that means that niether is 4/6, 6/9, 12/18, 24/36, 48/72 and 47999952

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

I'll answer you anyway, the great mathematician meatloaf once said 2/3 ain't bad. I guess that means that niether is 4/6, 6/9, 12/18, 24/36, 48/72 and 47999952
/71999928

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 07

/71999928
I tend to post before I think😳