Walls

Walls

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
15 Jun 05

Originally posted by Shanshu311
Most. Lame. Riddle. Ever.

While I, too, enjoy the word play...that's the stupidest riddle I've ever heard. That's not even a riddle....that's....that's just a joke, or something!

Is that really the answer, or are you just messing with us?
That's the answer I found on the website. It's slightly less obvious than the answer to "why did the duck cross the road?" and slighly more obvious than the answer to "what's the difference between a duck?". So it's just ducky, I guess.

If I were trying to mess with you, I'd give you the real answer...oops.

l

Inside the internet

Moves
15 Jun 05

Most. Lame. Riddle. Ever.

While I, too, enjoy the word play...that's the stupidest riddle I've ever heard. That's not even a riddle....that's....that's just a joke, or something!

Is that really the answer, or are you just messing with us?
Well, that's the answer, well, I found loads more.. about seven now, and they also have stuff about riding away on a horse.....

Vox Populi

38.9265 N, 94.6372 W

Moves
16 Jun 05

Honestly, with an answer like that, you could have just said "use magic to open the vortex of space, and jump through." because that is just as wacky.

Ah, well. It was funny, regardless. I won't lose any more sleep over it.

*naps*

l

Inside the internet

Moves
17 Jun 05

Honestly, with an answer like that, you could have just said "use magic to open the vortex of space, and jump through." because that is just as wacky.

Ah, well. It was funny, regardless. I won't lose any more sleep over it.

*naps*
right........ 😕