Three Guys

Standard memberRemoved
Posers and Puzzles 30 Jul '11 06:33
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 06:33
    If three guys are out on dam in a line in the middle of the night on boat smoking pot and there is an unlimited supply is there any such position that maximizes the number of hits one recieves...😉
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 14:55
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    If three guys are out on dam in a line in the middle of the night on boat smoking pot and there is an unlimited supply is there any such position that maximizes the number of hits one recieves...😉
    Sure - roll faster than the other guys and zanussi 'em.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 15:15
    The middle. Puff puff pass, the middle guy gets more puffs.
  4. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    31 Jul '11 09:41
    Yeah, to make it fair the ones at the ends should take two puffs each time they get it
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Jul '11 14:51
    Yeah. Confess to your co-braindeads that you're bogarting the joint, and you'll be hit from both sides, more than you like.

Alternatively, instead of sitting to the middle of just any dam, go to the centre of the Dam, and you'll be hit both by joints and by trams coming both ways. HTH.

Richard
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Jul '11 18:47
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Yeah. Confess to your co-braindeads that you're bogarting the joint, and you'll be hit from both sides, more than you like.

Alternatively, instead of sitting to the middle of just any dam, go to the centre of the Dam, and you'll be hit both by joints and by trams coming both ways. HTH.

Richard
    Co-braindeads?...OUCH

And, go to the dam and get hit by a tram?... DOUBLE OUCH

I didn't realize that my light hearted question (that was intended to be slightly sarcastic) could be used to illuminate the simplicity of my intellect based your ' In no way' misinformed internal model of what it is to be an intellegent human being.

Eric
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '11 11:03
    Co-braindeads?...OUCH

And, go to the dam and get hit by a tram?... DOUBLE OUCH

I didn't realize that my light hearted question (that was intended to be slightly sarcastic) could be used to illuminate the simplicity of my intellect based your ' In no way' misinformed internal model of what it is to be an intellegent human being.
    Don't worry, it's just me being Dutch. Light up at your home or in a speakeasy whenever you will, I won't say a thing, or indeed think worse of you. But when you mention pot and a dam together, I automatically think of theDam, in Amsterdam, and thence of daft tourists taking stuff they aren't used to. (And yes, if you sit in the middle of the Dam square and start taking pot, you are likely to be run over by a tram. The lines run right through it, between the palace and the war memorial.) I assure you, it's nothing personal.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree