Stupid Mind Games

Stupid Mind Games

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by Gastel
Can we have just one thread that leaves sexuality out of it!?!?
That's not what you think. Homophones are words that sound alike but have different meanings and spellings.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by golfer1
That's not what you think. Homophones are words that sound alike but have different meanings and spellings.
Wow!

g

Moves
01 Jun 08

Wow!
Can you type anything other than wow? 🙂

c

Moves
01 Jun 08

I think you and I are the only ones who get the riddle. The two halves put together make a (whole/hole). 🙂
Really? You are so clever. Nobody else made that final step, you see.

c

Moves
01 Jun 08

A joke is a phrase that does not sound alike and has the same spelling and punchline.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
01 Jun 08

Can you type anything other than wow? 🙂
Wow. American I see. I guess that explains a great deal in your case.

CC

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by Dejection
You are in a room, a totally sealed and confined space. The room has nothing inside, except for you, a saw and a round wooden table. You try to use the saw to cut your way out. Unfortunatly, the walls can't be sawn through. How do you get out? Yes/no questions will be answered. This riddle is very stupid, you will probably want to hit me after you hear the answer...
Use the saw to cut the table in half. The two halves make a (w)hole. Go through it.

CC

Moves
02 Jun 08
1 edit

Wow. American I see. I guess that explains a great deal in your case.
Your stereotypical comment explains one of the reasons the world is in the state it is today: narrow minds, perhaps, or maybe refusal to do much besides criticize. Not a lot to be 'explained' about this, but one can't expect much from prejudice, can they?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crux Coudray
Your stereotypical comment explains one of the reasons the world is in the state it is today: narrow minds, perhaps, or maybe refusal to do much besides criticize. Not a lot to be 'explained' about this, but one can't expect much from prejudice, can they?
Yes,.... there is no reason to bash America here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Jun 08

Originally posted by joe shmo
Yes,.... there is no reason to bash America here.
Not everyone is aristocracy over here.......

t

Moves
02 Jun 08

Thing is those british with their pesky sounds like their "oh-ewe's and their 'esses' just wouldn't have the pronunciation to understand this complex riddle.

AMERICA!!

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
03 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crux Coudray
Are you kidding!?!?

f
Defend the Universe

Moves
03 Jun 08

Are you kidding!?!?
Your original statement basically said, "People from [insert location] are inferior to people from [insert second location].

That demonstrates either a lack of being able to convey a comedic statement, or severe ignorance. I would assume the former, but it may have been poorly worded.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
03 Jun 08

Originally posted by forkedknight
Your original statement basically said, "People from [insert location] are inferior to people from [insert second location].

That demonstrates either a lack of being able to convey a comedic statement, or severe ignorance. I would assume the former, but it may have been poorly worded.
Read carefully, and I think you'll find it does not.

t
Undutchable

was here

Moves
03 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by tamuzi
Thing is those british with their pesky sounds like their "oh-ewe's and their 'esses' just wouldn't have the pronunciation to understand this complex riddle.

AMERICA!!
zaag de tafel doormidden en maak van de twee helften een hele
(saw the table in halves and combine the two halves to make a (w)hole)

hm. It was so obvious. Now why didn't I get it? It must be my pesky pronounciation.

OK the "shout at the top of your voice till you are hoarse and make your getaway on it" but how do I make a saw by rubbing my arm?

I don't want to be a saw loser...