pluto

pluto

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
14 Nov 12

Has anyone ever asked this question? Goofy and Pluto are two Disney cartoon creations. Both are dogs yet one goes around on all fours barking like a dog while the other walks on two legs and acts like a human speaking in English.

Both of them have even appeared in the same cartoons acting in the manner described above. Is there a riddle to this? Is Disney messing with our heads? Or am I just looking at too many cartoons?

🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Nov 12

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Has anyone ever asked this question? Goofy and Pluto are two Disney cartoon creations. Both are dogs yet one goes around on all fours barking like a dog while the other walks on two legs and acts like a human speaking in English.

Both of them have even appeared in the same cartoons acting in the manner described above. Is there a riddle to this? Is Disney messing with our heads? Or am I just looking at too many cartoons?

🙄
Perhaps they were trying to hint at the nature of man using that clever little cartoon metaphor.

c

Moves
17 Nov 12

quite funny: when i watched it as a kid, i used to think he was a cow. this is because he was sometimes with clarabelle cow and they looked somewhat similar to me. so thanks for teaching me something new in this thread. sorry that i cant contribute to the answer of your question 😉

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by joe shmo
Perhaps they were trying to hint at the nature of man using that clever little cartoon metaphor.
I don't think I'm allowed to post it on here, but in a similar vein "google" miinie mouse and goofy joke.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
19 Nov 12

Originally posted by venda
I don't think I'm allowed to post it on here, but in a similar vein "google" miinie mouse and goofy joke.
I looked that one up. Good one.

Art, not a Toil

60.13N / 25.01E

Moves
24 Nov 12

Beagle Boys are called Bear Gang here.. so it seems species is a flexible concept. ^_^