Net Riddle - Are YOU the one winner?

Net Riddle - Are YOU the one winner?

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x

Moves
11 Dec 03

An online riddle contest, there are two competitions:

www.languid.net/nr/begin.htm

nr.wireplay.co.uk

The lower one is new, the upper is old, but the upper has more riddles even though it is incomplete. The lower requires registration, but has new riddles and is being updated.

I'm on the leaderboard on both, see you there.

T
Kupikupopo!

Out of my mind

Moves
17 Dec 03

I'm stuck in 1.7! Dammit...

I was walking down the road, when i saw a house wearing...

Finish the line...

k

San Francisco

Moves
18 Dec 03

i'm stuck on the Insect Transportation company!...any help?...

T
Kupikupopo!

Out of my mind

Moves
19 Dec 03

Originally posted by kaushpaul
i'm stuck on the Insect Transportation company!...any help?...
Ah, that's the other link 🙂 I'm stuck there too!

We're working on i with seven people over here, but still nothing! We suspect it's something with 'fly' in it...

k

San Francisco

Moves
19 Dec 03

I was thinking something with 'TICKS' in it...

Moves
20 Dec 03

important

T
Kupikupopo!

Out of my mind

Moves
21 Dec 03

Originally posted by iamatiger
important
Cool!

Moves
22 Dec 03

I'm on the one where you have to add up all the numbers of things now.

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
22 Dec 03

I'm still stuck on the bridge crossing one. I'm sure I have it right, but it's not having any of it.

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
22 Dec 03

I'm on the one where you have to add up all the numbers of things now.
me too.
Can anyone give me the number. There is no way I an figure this out myself.

Moves
22 Dec 03

Originally posted by Fiathahel
me too.
Can anyone give me the number. There is no way I an figure this out myself.
I've forgotten the link to the site. But why don't you paste the number puzzle here and we can all try to figure it out.

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
22 Dec 03

For some reason I cant get the OCR-proof code right. It looks like A5eEs67fgdsP to me. Am I missing something?

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
22 Dec 03

I've forgotten the link to the site. But why don't you paste the number puzzle here and we can all try to figure it out.
(Angry Men) + (Steps) + (You???) + (Monkeys) + (How far under the sea?) + (How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?) + (Number of Magnificent AND the number of the famous ones as well) + (How many morrows never die?) + (How many brothers for brides?) + (Oceans) + (A funeral, any weddings?) + (th element) + (How many towers?) + (RIP race) + (And interstellar affair set in which year again?) + (Head in box) + (How many days after?) + (Smoking containers of beer) + (The state of Britain) + (Vicious circle) = ?

Well, what do you get then?

Moves
22 Dec 03
6 edits

(12 Angry Men) + (39 Steps) + (You??? ?) + (Monkeys) + (20,000 leagues under the sea?) + ( 1 (cuckoo's) How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?) + (Number of Magnificent 7? AND the number of the famous ones as well 5?) + (How many morrows never die? two-morrow?) + (How many brothers for brides? 7) + (Oceans 11) + (A funeral, any weddings? 4) + (th element ?) + (How many towers? 2) + (RIP race ?) + (And interstellar affair set in which year again? 2001?) + (Head in box Seven?) + (How many days after? ?) + (Smoking containers of beer 2 (smoking barrels)) + (The state of Britain ?) + (Vicious circle ?) = ?

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
22 Dec 03

([b]12 Angry Men) + (39 Steps) + (You??? ?) + (Monkeys) + (20,000 leagues under the sea?) + ( 1 (cuckoo's) How many were flying over a type of clock's nest?) + (Number of Magnificent 7? AND the number of the famous ones as well 5?) + (How many morrows never die? two-morrow?) + (How many brothers for br ...[text shortened]... smoking barrels)[/b]) + (The state of Britain ?) + (Vicious circle ?) = ?
[/b]
th element = 90 (thorium)
Monkeys = 12 (Bruce Willis movie)
How many days after = 28? (another movie title?)