MAYDAY !

MAYDAY !

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H

Moves
02 Apr 04

I need a personal contact with Edmond Dantes.
It's because of the ship-disaster with the Achille Lauro.
Anyone who can help me to contact Edmond, please contact me :
HO

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
02 Apr 04

why post on every single forum though?

Germany

Moves
02 Apr 04

Originally posted by Asher123
why post on every single forum though?
Err, maybe it's because the person needs help, and is exploring every available avenue, and, yes, forum. Of interest, as you're so clever, what would you suggest?😀

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
03 Apr 04

Originally posted by Bluebird
Err, maybe it's because the person needs help, and is exploring every available avenue, and, yes, forum. Of interest, as you're so clever, what would you suggest?😀
There are not clever people in P&P, and furthermore otherwise clever people get foolish in here. Where did you get such a silly idea?

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
03 Apr 04

I suggest reading the count of monte carlo and realising that edmund dantes is a fictional character 🙄

e

Moves
05 Apr 04

Was this a test of our knowledge of literature, or just a very odd joke?

d

Moves
06 Apr 04

someone who knows, help me out here. it's not "mayday" right? i think it's "m'aidez" but i am not sure. i think tons of people use this expression but don't know where it comes from. "mayday" doesn't make any sense, but i think "m'aidez" means "help me" in French. anyone know for sure?

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
06 Apr 04

Mayday is taken from the French word m'aider. The distress call is actually venez m'aider...come help me

f

my head

Moves
10 Apr 04

"aidez-moi" allso works.