Intelligence test.

Intelligence test.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Corner Brook NFLD CA

Moves
03 Jul 06

How do you put an elephant in a fridge?

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
03 Jul 06

Oh my word.

L

Corner Brook NFLD CA

Moves
03 Jul 06

I'm sorry, that is incorrect. Lol

L

Corner Brook NFLD CA

Moves
03 Jul 06

According to my calculations you have a very low intelligence.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
03 Jul 06

Originally posted by LinkHyrule
According to my calculations you have a very low intelligence.
Uh huh.

c

Moves
04 Jul 06

You hand him a ladyshaver.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
04 Jul 06

LOL

BS

Moves
04 Jul 06

1.open the fridge2.put the elephant inside 3.close the fridge

c

Moves
04 Jul 06

next one will be: how do you put a giraffe in a fridge?
open door, take elephant out, put giraffe in, close door.
next one will be: what does a cow drink?
everyone will answer milk, because the brain is trimmed to think of "white" because of the fridge. however it will not work here because its a forum and people will think before answering (well not all, but some 🙂)

F

Moves
04 Jul 06
1 edit

A friend of mine has allways a lot of bad jokes that he spreads around to everyone. But once in a while he has a really funny one. And the funny one is worth a lot more than the bad jokes together. If I want the really good one I have to listen to all the bad ones. So I never shut him up, because then I will never hear the relly funny jokes. He knows that and I know that and both of us are happy.

Here at RHP there is a lot of bad puzzles but once in a while there is a really good one. To read the really good one you have to endure the bad ones. If you shut him upp by being sarcastic we will never hear the good ones.

So everyone !!! Keep up the good work. Deliver puzzles of every kind, bad ones and good ones. If somebody don't like the bad ones then he shouldn't even be here reading them. And he will miss the good ones as well. Sorry for him...

m

Moves
04 Jul 06
1 edit

Open the door and shove the elephant in.

m

Moves
04 Jul 06

So there was a big animal meeting in Africa, and all the animals were there except for one. Which one was it?

c

Moves
04 Jul 06

Originally posted by mjgood
So there was a big animal meeting in Africa, and all the animals were there except for one. Which one was it?
since i took the elephant out of the fridge already, it was the giraffe that's missing.

L

Corner Brook NFLD CA

Moves
05 Jul 06

Originally posted by crazyblue
next one will be: how do you put a giraffe in a fridge?
open door, take elephant out, put giraffe in, close door.
next one will be: what does a cow drink?
everyone will answer milk, because the brain is trimmed to think of "white" because of the fridge. however it will not work here because its a forum and people will think before answering (well not all, but some 🙂)
no, the next one is not what does a cow drink? The next one after thisone is, The king of the forest is holding a meeting, all but one animal is there, who is it? I assume you already know this answer.

L

Corner Brook NFLD CA

Moves
05 Jul 06

no, the next one is not what does a cow drink? The next one after thisone is, The king of the forest is holding a meeting, all but one animal is there, who is it? I assume you already know this answer.
this goes after the giraffe question.