I'd greatly appreciate anyhelp

I'd greatly appreciate anyhelp

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
08 Aug 09

I'm pretty perplexed, I've only seemed to solve Bf1-c4 and it's suppose to be check in 10 moves. I'm dying to know a solution.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by JeraB
[fen]Q4b1r/2pn1kpp/2Np1p2/5P2/8/1KN5/P2q2PP/5B1R[/fen]
I'm pretty perplexed, I've only seemed to solve Bf1-c4 and it's suppose to be check in 10 moves. I'm dying to know a solution.
Presumably its black to mate in 10 starting with Nc5+

J

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Presumably its black to mate in 10 starting with Nc5+
That's what I thought too but supposedly it's white to mate which made me more lost. It's been driving me mad not knowing the solution.

c

Moves
08 Aug 09

After trying this for a long time, I figured out some aspects of the solution, for example the the distraction idea of Re1. But finally I decided to ask the computer. So I can confirm its possible for White to checkmate in 10 but I wonder if anyone is able to figure out all these moves. PM me if you want but can't find the solution. 🙂

J

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by crazyblue
After trying this for a long time, I figured out some aspects of the solution, for example the the distraction idea of Re1. But finally I decided to ask the computer. So I can confirm its possible for White to checkmate in 10 but I wonder if anyone is able to figure out all these moves. PM me if you want but can't find the solution. 🙂
Thanks I couldn't of even come up with that diduction. Yeah it would be great to know if it's even possible for White to checkmate in 10. Thanks for the attempt nevertheless.