everything that has ever been invented.

everything that has ever been invented.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TM

Moves
21 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
The concept of a prime number?
That may be a human "concept" but in effect the maths behind it had always been there. Its like saying gravity its always been there but it look humans to explain it and express it.

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
24 Dec 05

a liger

TM

Moves
24 Dec 05

Originally posted by Jay Peatea
a liger
True I guess they could mate in the wild but they don't live in the same area but maybe one day....

t

girls imaginations

Moves
24 Dec 05

Originally posted by Tetsujin
Who said anything about pi?

Although after reading your post, I could certainly say that the English language isn't very natural. 🙂
pi is a number. you know it never ends and everything, find the area of a circle with it. you know, 3.14...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Dec 05

velcro, cept it was invented by a plant....

p

Moves
29 Dec 05

space travel
space shuttles

p

Moves
05 Jan 06

I do it right and suddenly everyone stops posting.

Moves
06 Jan 06

Originally posted by prosoccer
I do it right and suddenly everyone stops posting.
That seems to be the rule with this puzzle - if you come up with a correct answer people will pretend you never posted it.

G

Moves
08 Jan 06

How about the chair, I think a natural state of rest would involve lying down, or standing, or on all fours, but sitting on elevation is a uniquely human invention, as far as I know.

Also I think a lot of industrial machinery, like maybe the steam engine. I can't imagine anything that involes heat rising to make energy or something like that. Maybe also wrenches and nuts and bolts.

Books in general.

The radio, although perhaps antennae are inspired by plants reaching for sunlight?

Computers?! can't seem to find the shape of PC anywhere in nature.

The crucifix? Can't see anything natural creating something so evil.
maybe spiderwebs but i think that is a real stretch.

Bottles seem to be a uniquely human creation.

Office buildings and corporations, gov't structures and institutions are also uniquely human and not found in nature.

Tell me if I'm wrong on any of those.