Dark matter

Dark matter

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
05 Jul 07

well about me being a student in russia your partially right and wrong, i went to russian school for only 3 grades, the moved to US, here school suks sorry for the expression, you dont really learn anything, i will have physics, chem, geometry, bio all for only one year each, and 3 years of math thank god (i love math too) in russia, we have 11 grades, but dont think its easy, we have physics, chem, geography since 5 or 6 grade till 11 (and thats everyone there are no elective you only pick a second language to learn) math is 11 years, like currently i am going to 12 grade stuff we learned in geometry (10 grade) in russia we learn in 8 grade throw like 10 i think. and every think is a lot harder you get homework every day, so when we finish 11 grade we know a lot. lol , but since we work so hard we get a lot more breaks during the year. summer brake around 3 1/2 month and around 1/2 month in the other 3 seasons.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
06 Jul 07
1 edit

Originally posted by O Artem O
well about me being a student in russia your partially right and wrong, i went to russian school for only 3 grades, the moved to US, here school suks sorry for the expression, you dont really learn anything, i will have physics, chem, geometry, bio all for only one year each, and 3 years of math thank god (i love math too) in russia, we have 11 grades, but ...[text shortened]... ks during the year. summer brake around 3 1/2 month and around 1/2 month in the other 3 seasons.
I think that the russian school method is very good. Unlike here in Portugal where they assume that everybody is a retard and things are just going down the hill. 😞

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
06 Jul 07

yea have here in us, they think every one dosnt know anything and you have to study the same thing like 5 times