What do you do when...

What do you do when...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
Anansi

Woodshed

Moves
21 May 08

A player is following a line in a game against you, which comes from one of your own games, which you lost to a much higher rated player? :-o

Particularly hard when you didn't lose to an obvious tactic...

Moves
21 May 08

Originally posted by Exuma
A player is following a line in a game against you, which comes from one of your own games, which you lost to a much higher rated player? :-o

Make a new move?

I

Moves
21 May 08

Promise myself to thoroughly analyze more of my own games, especially losses against higher rated opponents. Good opportunities to learn 🙂

j
Ganbei!

Not in lecture

Moves
21 May 08

Originally posted by Exuma

It's not me is it? 😛

E
Anansi

Woodshed

Moves
21 May 08

Originally posted by jockmcgee
It's not me is it? 😛
Haha! No, not you :-p

Sure I need to make a different move! Hard to find (what I think are) good ones in a game I was really trying to win. Headaches coming I reckon...

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
21 May 08

reposting:

I got this new strategy for my games. I click on a game from my "games waiting" list and I make the first legal move that I spot. Ah hell, it can't be any worse than the way things have been going!

E
Anansi

Woodshed

Moves
22 May 08

Originally posted by MontyMoose
reposting:

I got this new strategy for my games. I click on a game from my "games waiting" list and I make the first legal move that I spot. Ah hell, it can't be any worse than the way things have been going!
lol! I do that sometimes before I get my coffee, or after I get my rum.