Want to increase your ELO? Ask me how...

Want to increase your ELO? Ask me how...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
11 Jun 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
And my point was that you do almost all this in CC also. You still have to do the work. Does someone else do the calculation for you?

It is also very juvenile of you to change my user ID in your post.
I did not intend to...Sorry if I offended.

The key is the ALMOST is the most important part of OTB play.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
11 Jun 09

Originally posted by ChessAddiction
BUT by adopting this technique , player's real-time chess skills will be depreciated
😞

t

Moves
11 Jun 09

Originally posted by erikido
I did not intend to...Sorry if I offended.

The key is the ALMOST is the most important part of OTB play.
That doesn't mean CC isn't REAL chess.

e

Moves
11 Jun 09

Why does everybody have to put words into my mouth?

t

Moves
11 Jun 09

Why does everybody have to put words into my mouth?
Nobody is putting words in your mouth. You are arguing for the points kmac27 made. If this isn't true then there was little reason for you to make that first post in this thread*.

*not saying you shouldn't post. Just pointing it out.

e

Moves
11 Jun 09

Nobody is putting words in your mouth. You are arguing for the points kmac27 made. If this isn't true then there was little reason for you to make that first post in this thread*.

*not saying you shouldn't post. Just pointing it out.
Ummm, no. Read my first post. I wrote what I thought was being said by him. That is all you can take from that. Don't start saying I agree with everything he says. I

I NEVER argue for other poeples points. If other people happen to agree with me then I will comment. If other people make a comment and I think they are being misunderstood then I will comment(see the first post in response to kmac)

t

Moves
11 Jun 09

Ummm, no. Read my first post. I wrote what I thought was being said by him. That is all you can take from that. Don't start saying I agree with everything he says. I

I NEVER argue for other poeples points. If other people happen to agree with me then I will comment. If other people make a comment and I think they are being misunderstood then I will comment(see the first post in response to kmac)
And he blatantly said that CC isn't real chess....

Either you completely missed his point, meaning this debate is useless, or you incorrectly paraphrased... Still meaning this debate is useless.

e

Moves
11 Jun 09
1 edit

And he blatantly said that CC isn't real chess....

Either you completely missed his point, meaning this debate is useless, or you incorrectly paraphrased... Still meaning this debate is useless.
you completely missed that I am not arguing HIS points. I am arguing MY point. This conversation is over. If you can not listen to what I am saying I won't respond to you.

t

Moves
11 Jun 09

you completely missed that I am not arguing HIS points. I am arguing MY point. This conversation is over. If you can not listen to what I am saying I won't respond to you.
I disagreed with kmac. You paraphrased (incorrectle) kmac. I argued that what he said was wrong. Now you're are going on about arguing your own points when your points have consisted of telling me I missed the point. 😕