1. Joined
    24 Mar '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '10 23:22
    Who is this player?
    He/she pays v strong blitz, is shown as 1200p, but does not come up when I try player search.
  2. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 00:261 edit
    I'm not sure how, but there are many players on the blitz server who don't have profiles on RHP. It's tough to know how good these players are as they're all p1200. I find it exciting.
  3. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 08:08
    Originally posted by allostery
    I'm not sure how, but there are many players on the blitz server who don't have profiles on RHP. It's tough to know how good these players are as they're all p1200. I find it exciting.
    URMated
    is a d-bag.
    i love beating that doucher.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 19:12
    Originally posted by GEOFFREY H
    Who is this player?
    He/she pays v strong blitz, is shown as 1200p, but does not come up when I try player search.
    It's possible that you need to finish a correspondence game to show up on the player list.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 19:371 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It's possible that you need to finish a correspondence game to show up on the player list.
    It looks like you are right. I searched the player list for David113 [he has never moved, but posts in the forums] and got nothing.

I can only get to his profile through the forum search.

So, URMated probably has a profile, but there is apparently no way to search for it, given that he has made no forum posts, nor moved on the RHP CC interface.
  6. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 21:46
    Who is this player?
    What do you mean "v strong blitz?" Even I beat that twit.
  7. Joined
    24 Mar '08
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 22:46
    He/she has two aspects: one strong the other not so. Frankly his/her tempo reminds me of a computer - slow start then speeding up - but computers can't play blitz on this site, can they?
  8. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 23:16
    He/she has two aspects: one strong the other not so. Frankly his/her tempo reminds me of a computer - slow start then speeding up - but computers can't play blitz on this site, can they?
    I don't know about being a computer. Certainly, I never got that impression.

Definitely fits the profile, though!
  9. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Mar '10 23:55
    i'd never want to make such an accusation without proof, but his/her style does resemble that of a comp. very accurate moves on occasion. other times he/she can just royally suck. however, even after blundering off a piece he/she puts up the best resistance possible. i still think he/she is a doucher...
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 16:302 edits
    yes all he/she would need is two machines, a pc and a laptop. The cheat would simply key your moves against the engine and replicate the result. You should keep some of the games and have them analysed.
  11. Framingham, MA
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 17:21
    I don't think provisional players show up iun the directory.
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Mar '10 05:45
    Originally posted by rapabst
    I don't think provisional players show up iun the directory.
    They do, if they've made a move in the last 120 days.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '10 16:00
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    They do, if they've made a move in the last 120 days.
    as long as you've made at least one move you'll show up in the player search... whether that move has been made 3 days ago, 120 days ago or 3 years ago, it doesn't matter, they will show up. they won't be in any of the player tables after so long but they will be in the 'find player' feature.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree