uchess claim draw?

uchess claim draw?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Moves
26 Aug 08

i was very low on time and found a way to repeat check, which is a draw.. but i only saw offer draw.. is there a claim on there?

IC

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by irontigran
i was very low on time and found a way to repeat check, which is a draw.. but i only saw offer draw.. is there a claim on there?
Nope
Many escape a repetition to get a time win there.

Glory To GOD !

Jesus Is Lord !!

Moves
26 Aug 08

Yes, there is !

IC

Moves
26 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by oilman
Yes, there is !
Reading your profile I must assume that Jesus showed you the way to the non existant claim draw at uChess.com. 😕

t

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Reading your profile I must assume that Jesus showed you the way to the non existant claim draw at uChess.com. 😕
Maybe Jesus showed you the way to the chess forum 😛

IC

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
Maybe Jesus showed you the way to the chess forum 😛
No, that was Satan.

t

Moves
26 Aug 08

No, that was Satan.
That's what you think, but in real life....

i

Moves
26 Aug 08

lol, you still got it old man 😉

reminds me of that, very funny

e

Moves
26 Aug 08

uChess is alpha software and doesn't have a lot of basic features. I suggest you play on FICS. If you can afford it, subscribe to ICC or playchess.com

i

Moves
26 Aug 08

Originally posted by exigentsky
uChess is alpha software and doesn't have a lot of basic features. I suggest you play on FICS. If you can afford it, subscribe to ICC or playchess.com
went to FICS. looks like someone made it from the 70s that was a star trek fan or something.. 😛 anyway had a few fun games there but a few things that made me mad 😠 ill try the other 2 thanks 🙂