trying to arrange a meet up jamboree

trying to arrange a meet up jamboree

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rooksandhooks

Solihull

Moves
06 Oct 18

please serious people about getting together for a day or 2 have some games of chess and a drink and some food good times ahead come on lets make this happen please ;-)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Oct 18

@rookorbycrook said
please serious people about getting together for a day or 2 have some games of chess and a drink and some food good times ahead come on lets make this happen please ;-)
Recommendable: lets clear a few things up:

* continent? (Most of us won't make intercontintinental journeys just for this)
* who organises boards, clocks, food drink?
* Will there be some vote on the final destination?

I probably could orgnaise something in the Area of Karlsruhe (Germany) hard to reach for mots players or Frankfurt/Main where at least there is a decent airport.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Oct 18

@rookorbycrook said
Queensland?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Oct 18

@karoly-aczel said
Queensland?
That would be a bit of a walk😉

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
06 Oct 18

@rookorbycrook said
Both myself and Zak(64 squares) have tried a few times to arrange a clan meet with limited success -and we mostly live in the same county!!
However with a wider audience you may have some success .
Solihull? Not too far for me
Best of luck. I'll keep looking to see what response you get

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
06 Oct 18

@ponderable said
Recommendable: lets clear a few things up:

* continent? (Most of us won't make intercontintinental journeys just for this)
* who organises boards, clocks, food drink?
* Will there be some vote on the final destination?

I probably could orgnaise something in the Area of Karlsruhe (Germany) hard to reach for mots players or Frankfurt/Main where at least there is a decent airport.
KA works for me, if given sufficient advance warning (4 weeks).

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
07 Oct 18

I live just outside of Orlando Florida, which will be the location for the 2019 US Open. Something to think about at least for US members.

rooksandhooks

Solihull

Moves
07 Oct 18

thanks for the response, if different countries then suggest each country has their own showdown, but whenever any of us are travelling then let people know pass by ;-)

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
07 Oct 18

@rookorbycrook said
thanks for the response, if different countries then suggest each country has their own showdown, but whenever any of us are travelling then let people know pass by ;-)
San Antonio, Texas USA. I work at a hotel with meeting space and could get several locals to show up.