To finish the arguing

To finish the arguing

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

I am going to do the 1000 puzzles in 64/32/16/8/4/2/1 says test over the 4 months period and see if it works. This might help stop some arguing whether it is good or not. I would like someone else with an OTB grade to do it to with me. Anyone up for it? 🙂

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

I hope you have a ton of time on your hands and good luck! I started last year in May 2004 and I took months off because of school. I started up again after taking 2 months off doing round 5. Got about 2 more long 🙁 hours left and i'll be done round 5. I'm taking much longer to complete round 5 compared to round 4 because i took 2 months off and then 3 months before that. So Round 5 will probably take me 13-14 hours compared to 12 for round 4.

So basically don't miss any days and your improve a lot.

OTB 1728. I started the puzzles and OTB play at the same time so I guess you could say its got me to 1728 after 1.5 years.

z

Moves
20 Dec 05

I am. I am 1676 OTB (uscf). What 1000 puzzles are you doing?ct-art? or something else?

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by zebano
I am. I am 1676 OTB (uscf). What 1000 puzzles are you doing?ct-art? or something else?
I havent got one yet . I was about to ask is there any free puzzle collections online? 😀

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

There are tons of free ones but they aren't organize in any order. I got mine from books and online and stuff and put them into a word document and wasted 90 hours doing that. So far i've only spend 70 hours on them and i'm done round 5 almost. Whats a waste. Just buy ct-art 3.0 its $35 and it keeps the time you spent on each puzzle also which is a plus.

Why am I talking to you after what you wrote to me?

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by Santa Drummer
I havent got one yet . I was about to ask is there any free puzzle collections online? 😀
http://www.wtharvey.com/

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

Originally posted by RahimK
There are tons of free ones but they aren't organize in any order. I got mine from books and online and stuff and put them into a word document and wasted 90 hours doing that. So far i've only spend 70 hours on them and i'm done round 5 almost. Whats a waste. Just buy ct-art 3.0 its $35 and it keeps the time you spent on each puzzle also which is a plus.

Why am I talking to you after what you wrote to me?
Who are you

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
20 Dec 05

anyone got a link handy?

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

Who are you
Recall Chess Lesson #_

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

Recall Chess Lesson #_
no

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

no
Chess Lesson 2

I think you just made this all up. There is no solution! If you post something like this you are suppose to give the solution, that way people learn. I want to see how black won that.

This is you:

Ok how about i would have postedit if you werent the one asking for it? I hate you so shut up i dont need to do it if you are the only one intersted. If you are gona spam messages to me atleast dont think im gona do anything for u

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

Chess Lesson 2

I think you just made this all up. There is no solution! If you post something like this you are suppose to give the solution, that way people learn. I want to see how black won that.

This is you:

Ok how about i would have postedit if you werent the one asking for it? I hate you so shut up i dont need to d ...[text shortened]... one intersted. If you are gona spam messages to me atleast dont think im gona do anything for u
Hold on - can you blame me? You were going on about something nobody gave a crap about so $tfu

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

You made up this chess lesson thread in hopes that people would respond to it, like they do to bowmann chess thread. But no one gave a crap (your words) and so you got pissed.

You obviously have a thang for bowman. Not thing, but thang. You don't want me to start proving this because there are a lot of threads you have about bowmann this and that.

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
20 Dec 05

You made up this chess lesson thread in hopes that people would respond to it, like they do to bowmann chess thread. But no one gave a crap (your words) and so you got pissed.

You obviously have a thang for bowman. Not thing, but thang. You don't want me to start proving this because there are a lot of threads you have about bowmann this and that.
Wrong - I made it because I hd been on a chess scotland junior training day thing where we were getting teached by 4 IM's and Jacob Aaragard (who is very close to earning GM). So I suggest YOU stfu before you get owned

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Dec 05

You made it and no one cared. Why don't you make so more chess lesson?