1. e4
    Moves
    17 Feb '10 01:16
    Hi Jo.

I understand fully but it's just a game. I'm not trying to prove a point.

Anything could have happened to the lad.

Look at what he posted in March 2008.

"I am intersted in my work (not important), my wife and three children (very important)."

He may have a private family matter. He puts his family first over chess.

Something has happened.
    (I hope I'm wrong and he's simply gone on holiday forgetting his vacation flag).

He did not time out because he was losing to you.

Look at this one he timed out at the same as yours.

He was White. Rxh6+ and mate next move.

Let it go. Click the skull, shrug your shoulders and start another game.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '10 01:28
    Originally posted by joesheppe
    "Swings and circumstances"? I've never heard the term before, but I like it.
    And alright, if no one else cares, then I'll try not to either. Not that I'm looking forward to seeing future skulls, mind you. 😀
    Lol, swings and roundabouts Jojo, everything balances out in the end 🙂
  3. Subscriberjoesheppe
    Lesser Poobah
    Northern California
    Moves
    17 Feb '10 01:41
    Righty right, Greenpawn, but again it ain't about me. Of course I realize that anything can happen to people. My small point was that when you leave all yer game moves till the latest hour or so, you risk just what is now happening if... sickness, vacation, business, whatever.

I'm letting it go because others don't seem to care about what he did. I just thought it was irresponsible, and I was looking at the big picture. Limiting games played would probably upset the most addicted among us. And that would penalize people without weird Wiabj habits!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree