Tablet android

Tablet android

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
20 Aug 18

Landscape doesn't work in the RHP app, but does if you just use the web page any ideas ???

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rookorbycrook
Landscape doesn't work in the RHP app, but does if you just use the web page any ideas ???
Sorry, you lost me. Are you saying you cannot log on to RHP on your tablet?

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
20 Aug 18

No not quite, I'm saying on the app I have to use it vertically not horizontally...... Is portrait landscape view

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rookorbycrook
No not quite, I'm saying on the app I have to use it vertically not horizontally...... Is portrait landscape view
This is supported by iPads, but hasn't made it to the Android version yet. Most players use a phone, and play vertically, so this isn't a priority issue right now.

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
30 Aug 18

yes is fine Russ, although when vertical its upside down on my tablet , and more frustrating I only went and stepped on it yesterday. Can get a screen off ebay so fingers crossed I get it fixed, sorry about the error posts on the pgn it seems if the top line of the post ie the date time and event of the pgn isn't on the same line it doesn't post even though you have the correct text codes

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
31 Aug 18

Sorry if I haven't made myself clear.. this is what I mean [Event "Playing on Chess Time"]
[Site "ChessTime"]
[Date "2018.08.20"]
[Round "1"]
[White "Ian Morley"]
[Black "Decisions"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

i pressed the box to upload a pgn , and you see how the data isn't on one line here, its on a separate line for each title, well that doesn't work when uploading hence all the error messages in 64 squares of pains ' forum. I worked out through trial and error it had to be on one line like so
[Event "Playing on Chess Tim[Site "ChessTime"[Date "2018.08.20"[Round "1"[White "Ian Morley"][Black "Decisions"][Result "1/2-1/2"]

does that make sense ???