sry i havent moved

sry i havent moved

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T
THAT GUY

San Marcos, TX

Moves
29 Dec 08

to the games i havent moved in sorry. 6 of our vehicles got hit with IED's in the past 10 days. a few injuries, no deaths but im back. getting timed out blows.

C

Chess Incubator

Moves
29 Dec 08

Originally posted by TimInIraq
to the games i havent moved in sorry. 6 of our vehicles got hit with IED's in the past 10 days. a few injuries, no deaths but im back. getting timed out blows.
So is it a time to celebrate that u can move now?

T
THAT GUY

San Marcos, TX

Moves
29 Dec 08

time to celebrate none of my battle buddies or myself died on christmas after getting hit the wayy we did and i guess a little that im finally able to get online to move...

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
29 Dec 08

Hello again Tim. Good luck to you and may the Lord keep you safe. Everything here in the Texas hill country is doing ok, hope you get back home soon.

TA
I'm 1/4 Ninja

Moves
29 Dec 08

keep safe. time-outs are just a thang.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
29 Dec 08

You must be mistaken; Dick Cheney says the war is as good as won.

E

Moves
29 Dec 08

The "war" was won a long time ago. Saddam's government was deposed and a new one was put in its place.

Now we are trying to win the peace. If you knew your history, you'd know that it is common for paramilitary groups to continue to cause problems after a country has been defeated. The same thing happened after Hitler's Germany was officially defeated.

Y
Renaissance

OnceInALifetime

Moves
30 Dec 08

Yikes! All the best. Glad you're in one piece.

My settings >> My vacation settings, prevents timeout 36 days of the year.

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
30 Dec 08

time to celebrate none of my battle buddies or myself died on christmas after getting hit the wayy we did and i guess a little that im finally able to get online to move...
I have to admit that I was getting worried about you. I'm glad that you are ok.

K

Germany

Moves
30 Dec 08

Originally posted by Yuga
Yikes! All the best. Glad you're in one piece.

My settings >> My vacation settings, prevents timeout 36 days of the year.
Fighting in Iraq is hardly vacation. 😉

C

Chess Incubator

Moves
31 Dec 08

What about hundred of thousand innocent human beings that are killed by your buddies? ...They are more important to us than you becuase they are atleast not hurting anyone like YOUR BUDDIES do...

C

Chess Incubator

Moves
31 Dec 08

Originally posted by MontyMoose
Hello again Tim. Good luck to you and may the Lord keep you safe. Everything here in the Texas hill country is doing ok, hope you get back home soon.
Yeah Good Luck and Kill more humans.....