Something sneaky going on?

Something sneaky going on?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Rusty Veteran

My happy place

Moves
19 May 07

Game 3542829

Dislodgedabbie set up a vacation flag just before his impending downfall. Is he trying to keep his rating from going down until a certain point? I'd ask him directly, but I assume he won't be around until his "vacation" is over.

Does anyone else smell fish?

FL

Moves
19 May 07
1 edit

His profile says he'll be back on the 21st. If he wanted to delay the end he could just sit there and wait for fourteen days until his timebank runs out, so personally I think he is just letting his opponents know that he will be away for a few days.

C

England

Moves
19 May 07

Oh my god what kind of a weirdo goes away at the weekend. Yes, clearly you are the victim of of some underhand tactics.

D
Rusty Veteran

My happy place

Moves
19 May 07
1 edit

Okay. Maybe it does have to do with other games besides mine, that may not be in the endgame.

Yeah Caba, I'm that paranoid. :p

MR

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by Daphnes
Okay. Maybe it does have to do with other games besides mine, that may not be in the endgame.

Yeah Caba, I'm that paranoid. :p
You're that paranoid? You'll fit in just fine here. 😀

i

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by Mad Rook
You're that paranoid? You'll fit in just fine here. 😀
OOO.....so thats why i like it here....i never thought about it like that...

d

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by Daphnes
Game 3542829

Dislodgedabbie set up a vacation flag just before his impending downfall. Is he trying to keep his rating from going down until a certain point? I'd ask him directly, but I assume he won't be around until his "vacation" is over.

Does anyone else smell fish?
Definitely suspicious. Dislodgedabbie is obviously trying to protect that whopping rating.

D

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by demonseed
Definitely suspicious. Dislodgedabbie is obviously trying to protect that whopping rating.
Hmm, early on he invited 6.Qh5++, which White declined to play! Suspicious indeed. Now where's my tin-foil hat?

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by DawgHaus
Hmm, early on he invited 6.Qh5++, which White declined to play! Suspicious indeed. Now where's my tin-foil hat?

there's a problem exactly like that on chess tactics server. I always thought it was far-fetched, and could never happen in a real game. now I know better.