Section 3b

Section 3b

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
16 Jun 08

Originally posted by Fat Lady
"Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done."

Lord Gordon Hewart

Edit: A bonus point for anyone who can find the connection between Lord Hewart and chess. A clue - it was to do with a famous murder case in which he overturned the guilty verdict in the subsequent appeal.
And the connection is the Liverpool Chess Club where the suspect of the murder case received a note with an appointment for the next evening. As turns out, when he is away for that appointment the next day, his wife is murdered.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jun 08

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
User 380493 has been banned since the new game mod team came into place.

Why do you assume they are doing nothing just because you cannot see what they are doing or have a personnal agenda on who should be banned?
That was two months ago. Are you claiming that the Game Mods haven't had sufficient evidence against anybody else in two months to justify a 3(b) ban? If so, you're living in Fairy Land.

I don't ASSUME anything; I know for a fact that cheaters are prospering on RHP. My "personal agenda" remains the same has it has been for years; to get cheats banned. Do you have a problem with that and if so, why?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jun 08
2 edits

BOOM!

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
16 Jun 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
That was two months ago. Are you claiming that the Game Mods haven't had sufficient evidence against anybody else in two months to justify a 3(b) ban? If so, you're living in Fairy Land.

I don't ASSUME anything; I know for a fact that cheaters are prospering on RHP. My "personal agenda" remains the same has it has been for years; to get cheats banned. Do you have a problem with that and if so, why?
I have no problem with that.

I just wish to credit the game mod team with some integrity as I believe them to have a hard and thankless job that is not made easier by people constantly getting on their backs.

If you have evidence send it to them and I am sure something will happen sooner or later.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jun 08

I just wish to credit the game mod team with some integrity as I believe them to have a hard and thankless job that is not made easier by people constantly getting on their backs.

If you have evidence send it to them and I am sure something will happen sooner or later.
No1 has not said anything negative about the game mods. Read his first post.

P-

p

Moves
17 Jun 08

But then why removing the banned players page in the first place ?
Hard to know how much is done since it all happens behind closed doors...

polux

N

Moves
17 Jun 08

Basically russ is only interested with keeping asses in the seats, basically.

k

Out To Lunch

Moves
17 Jun 08

Actually if you take a look at fireballxl5 and son of fireballxl5, they are no longer on this site, as of about a month ago. I remember reporting this to the game mods pretty much 3 months ago, and it seemed to take a long time to get some action taken upon them. Don't take my word for this though I don't exactly have all the details on this, and I'm not saying that they aren't doing a good job. But it seemed as if a while ago people were getting banned left and right.

There's my two cents,
K

N

Moves
17 Jun 08

Originally posted by kfennessy
Actually if you take a look at fireballxl5 and son of fireballxl5, they are no longer on this site, as of about a month ago. I remember reporting this to the game mods pretty much 3 months ago, and it seemed to take a long time to get some action taken upon them. Don't take my word for this though I don't exactly have all the details on this, and I'm not s ...[text shortened]... ed as if a while ago people were getting banned left and right.

There's my two cents,
K
Are you suggesting that a 1400 player and a 1200 player are engine users? 🙄

RS

Under ur ChessBoard!

Moves
17 Jun 08

Originally posted by NorrisB
It's possible..that or they got banned for using multiple accounts

k

Out To Lunch

Moves
17 Jun 08

I wasn't actually referring to 3b, I was referring to the decrease in mod activity. Sorry everybody, I thought that I had left my post open to that sort of confusion. Hope that makes things a little bit more clear.

-K

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
17 Jun 08

3b covers any act of cheating. Game 4675066

User 375082

View the graph, starts an even 45 degree rise... and those games were played against himself. Click any of them in that rise.

P-

Moves
18 Jun 08

I'll be waiting with baited breath. The last few announcements regarding Game Moderation were soooooooooooooooo helpful to the situation.
See the "Site Announcements" forum.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
18 Jun 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Erekose
See the "Site Announcements" forum.
I saw it and I'm wondering what's going on in here?

😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Jun 08

This is getting ridiculous.