RHP Ratings versus OTB....I GOT An Answer

RHP Ratings versus OTB....I GOT An Answer

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
29 Mar 06

Originally posted by powershaker
Oh, by the way, Xanthos? When you looked up my USCF rating, you didn't see the correspondence rating of 1724, right? Well, here's the link to the uschess.org website with my USCF correspondence rating of 1724 and my national rating which is currently a lame 1152: http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12587475
When did you play CC for Uscf, year? Nice rating.

You been paying membership since the 90's and haven't played in any other OTb tourneys? Sounds like a waste to me.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
19 Feb 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I've played 2 USCF events so far in 2006, and played in 7 last year. Current USCF rating is at my peak, 1618. RHP 1728. I aim to cross 1800 on RHP this year and 1700 USCF.
failed on both counts

ended 2006 at 1670 USCF, and under 1700 RHP

R

Moves
19 Feb 07

Originally posted by wormwood
I didn't use db during my first 50 games, after I started using them, there was no visible difference during next 40. in rating that is, actual games look better of course.

only when I started doing blunder check around 20 completed games ago, there's was a visible difference. more importantly, there's only one game I've lost since (a queen drop). all ot ...[text shortened]... ect opening patterns, instead of bad habits you might get developing your own openings.
Hmmm. I started using databases and my rating went up 150 points.