RHP clubs

RHP clubs

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

Small Town Manitoba

Moves
29 Apr 08

I thought non members were supposed to be able to enter club tournaments but it seems they are also members only?

GV

g

Moves
29 Apr 08

Yer thats right you need to put your hand in your pocket like the rest of us lol

P

Moves
29 Apr 08

Originally posted by Nighthawk62
I thought non members were supposed to be able to enter club tournaments but it seems they are also members only?

GV
Yes, just a clever promotional tool to get you to shell out money.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
29 Apr 08

Originally posted by Patzergrl
Yes, just a clever promotional tool to get you to shell out money.
As opposed to relying on other people to fund the site because you're too much of a tightass?

rc

Moves
29 Apr 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
As opposed to relying on other people to fund the site because you're too much of a tightass?
I must say that the Scotland club, club 58, is the most civilised, non subscribers are able to play subscribers and one of our members has even formulated a league for all members irrespective of whether they are members or not, if only the rest of the free world was as civilised. Our speciality of course is kicking the butts of those who fly the flag of St George, so if live south of the border to our great and wondrous nation, remember the largest concentration of Englishmen to reside in Scotland is Stirling, the fields of Bannock actually, and they are all six feet under!

P

Moves
29 Apr 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
..yes...if funds where a problem then make everyone pay..the site doesn't.... so crying about non-subs gets you nowhere..just makes you look daft.

g

Moves
29 Apr 08

Hay I'm not the one complaining just advising and you asked why you cant play in these tournaments and simple answer pay up and help improve the site.

It's your choice if you dont want to pay but as the old saying goes "nothing in life is free"

🙄

g

Moves
29 Apr 08
1 edit

Oh and Robbie your proberly as English as those down south lol did'nt they ever teach you about 'Prima Nocta' at school 😲

rc

Moves
29 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by greenphantom
Oh and Robbie your proberly as English as those down south lol did'nt they ever teach you about 'Prima Nocta' at school 😲
haha what a muppet, my lineage is actually Irish, from Donegal infact, and my mother is a Macregor, and actually the didn't teach us about prima nocta at school but i can bet your measly ass there is no Angle, Dane or Saxon in there, pure Celt my friend.

B

Moves
29 Apr 08

I don't need to join tournaments unless they have some kind of prize. I'm just here to play chess lol

P

Moves
29 Apr 08

Hay I'm not the one complaining just advising and you asked why you cant play in these tournaments and simple answer pay up and help improve the site.

It's your choice if you dont want to pay but as the old saying goes "nothing in life is free"

🙄
No one here is really complaining..i'm not even in a club...I don't think the original poster was complaining anyway, i think he was just dissapointed.

N

Small Town Manitoba

Moves
29 Apr 08

Originally posted by Patzergrl
No one here is really complaining..i'm not even in a club...I don't think the original poster was complaining anyway, i think he was just dissapointed.
Your right I was not complaining and do not reaaly care. It's just that the original message informing people about the clubs said that non-subs would be able to play in the tournaments so I thought it may be fun and joined three clubs. Now I get a few messages informing me that they are having a tournament and when I clicked on them to join it informed me that it is subs only. Now I gotta figure out how to get out of these clubs so I don't get anymore nuisance messages. I do not care that it is subs only I just wished they had not advertised otherwise.

GV

g

Moves
29 Apr 08

You cant get out of the clubs yet.

And Robbie we are all a mixture of races my friend nobody is pure, the only thing that is pure is the bull you keep talking about 😛

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 Apr 08

You cant get out of the clubs yet.

And Robbie we are all a mixture of races my friend nobody is pure, the only thing that is pure is the bull you keep talking about 😛
As you would expect of an englishman
WRONG You can leave a club and/or be kicked from club
WRONG You can be pure - Scots have pure loathing for the English 😛
WRONG He is not talking bull but instead is being lectured to in diahorea

N

Small Town Manitoba

Moves
29 Apr 08

[b]You cant get out of the clubs yet.
Yes you can.
I just canned two clubs.